• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
The measure of a man's wealth is determined soley by that in which he finds value.

...... thoughts?......

Reactions: Wayfaerer, LastFlowers and CFLoser
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .

Having enough personal power to assert one's preferences .
Not toeing the line ...
Individuation I guess .

It's a bit of a decadent idea in this world though .
(First world guilt and all that )

I'm a civilization skeptic - it all seems like a huge prison camp with varying levels of privilege , so the word 'wealth' however poetically metaphysical presses my buttons .

No man is an island though ... there must be someone to relate to ones idea of wealth ?
Even if to actually respect your personal tastes ... ( and that seems like a rare thing )

The whole idea sails into the waters of Spiritual Values ... which have been violated by
atrocity obsessed religions and insane cultural narratives since Adam was a boy as they say .

those are some of my thoughts ...

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Depends who is measuring it.

For instance, if I found value in family but not money, and I was rich ($) with no relatives..I may consider myself a terribly poor individual.
But if anyone apart from me, were to measure my wealth, their metric and what they value may differ.
I may be wealthy in the eyes of many but see nothing but empty pockets on the person in the mirror.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd