Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Have you guys seen the artowrk made by AI? Where before you needed an extremely talented artist to create some of these images, a robot can do it in less than a minute, and in various styles as well!

I mean if a person does it, it's still different, but if a person were to say he/she did it and then say it was AI that did it, would you notice the difference?

Soon enough you can make even full comics with AI.

Such a strange time to live specially if you're an artist.

Examples:

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
there are so many famous accounts w followers in the 100k+ that are legit just AI art. & it's so obv, but no1 cares so it's fine i guess, lmao. another thing to add to the endless list of Reasons Why Humans Are Insufferable.

zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
I think (current day) AI is impressive from a tech standpoint and it does have some practical and entertainment value, as well as being a foundation to future tech. A lot of people are in an unnecessary rush to use and commercialize it though.

Reactions: sserafim, Green Destiny and ctvunny
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Honestly, no. it's coming to that point i really can't tell anymore if it's just a picture of the painting.
and yeah, it is a bit..scary? but at the same time i'm curious about how this would affect the current real world "art" that we have and the pricing stuff.