Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
From the second we are born, there is always someone telling us what we should do. First it's our parents, then our teachers, then our bosses and at last our relationships with our husbands or wives or whatever. What the fuck happened to having a free will? I can't do anything I want without it having a consequence, the only real purpose to live is to survive long enough to reproduce and to ensure the propagation of the species

In terms of size and number, the Planet Earth is nothing but an insignificant speck on a tiny arm of galaxy indistinguishable from all the other trillions of specks. And if all of Planet Earth is tiny, a human being is nothing. Literally nothing. A century to the universe is about the same as a human blinking. Nothing

Is there a point in being alive? No, there isn't. There is nothing which forces you, there is nothing you have to fulfil because you're alive. The reason you're here is because of billions of years of evolution. Wether you do something with your life or not, evolution is not going to care. Everything just keeps rolling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umacon, mywayout, Forever Sleep and 5 others
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
All what we're doing in this existence IS dedicated to death , WE try harder to get thé best job and thé best car but WE forget that it was meant to bé lived and survived till WE cannot survive anymore

C

Copier0997

Dec 8, 2023
Planet Earth is nothing but an insignificant speck on a tiny arm of galaxy indistinguishable from all the other trillions of specks.
Maybe this is what makes us so special.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so tragic and cruel how humans continue to procreate, as all they are doing is creating unnecessary suffering and problems that never needed to exist. If one never existed they wouldn't be able to mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this futile and pointless existence.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Unless you're one of the lucky ones that gets to thrive in this dumbed down, continually de-evolving society and get to make millions of dollars per year to play video games while stupid little braindead kids watch or do stupid useless dances on social media.

Attachments

• charlie-d-tiktok-video.gif
    charlie-d-tiktok-video.gif
    13.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Darkover
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
The real purpose I guess is to avoid pain. Anything and everything we do is a step towards avoiding pain... mental or physical whatsoever.

Reactions: Darkover
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I just find it so tragic and cruel how humans continue to procreate, as all they are doing is creating unnecessary suffering and problems that never needed to exist. If one never existed they wouldn't be able to mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer in this futile and pointless existence.
Have a word with yourself!! Not everyone suffers in life. I'm sure you hope they do, but it's not the case!