Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Since we evolved from apes we have been systematically destroying the planet's forests and causing extinction and suffering to countless species of animals.

• Yay!
Reactions: lostundead, demuic, littlelungs and 3 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Civilization is poison, I agree.

Reactions: demuic
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Thankfully we already have the vaccine. It's called a bullet.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I think evolution was a mistake. Humans just cause damage and we are generally very selfish creatures.

Reactions: demuic
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Totally agree. We're selfish, power-hungry, greedy and arrogant, and lots of the time we can't even manage to treat each other with basic decency or respect, never mind the rest of the planet and its inhabitants. We exploit everything and everyone we possibly can, just so we can get our grimy hands on it/others for pleasure and/or profit, regardless of the consequences. We fight with and attack each other at seemingly any opportunity, and we seem to really love to focus on our differences, rather than on the basic things that make us the same in all the ways that matter.

Humanity breaks my heart, and it's one of the main reasons as to why I don't want the be part of any of this anymore. It's all just so painful to watch.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, FuneralCry, demuic and 2 others
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Since we evolved from apes we have been systematically destroying the planet's forests and causing extinction and suffering to countless species of animals.
Absofuckinglutely. one pandemic after the next

Reactions: Largeletters and littlelungs