Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
It really sucks that we come to a site like this and then have to be concerned all the time. It almost makes suicidal ideation lonelier, considering that we have to worry that the people we talk to might be creepers, users looking to exploit us, someone looking for a savior, or just some extreme narcissist who won't ever stop talking about themselves. No hint of an actual desire to connect with someone. I have tried so much on this site to connect with someone, and it makes me so sad how hard it is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Bct, Angina and 8 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't plan on meeting anyone from S.S. If I finally find the courage to CTB, it will be alone. I also don't reveal too much personal information.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angina, Helpneedtips, Meowkin and 6 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes.. darkness attracts darkness

I was waiting until this user was banned but I encountered someone who basically just wanted to be privy to actual ctbs.
I originally thought they were a prolifer with their short message responses asking to pm.... then saw them in chat asking to pm so I figured I'd engage and get more info.. . and found out they really preferred to kill me... or be on the chat as I ctb'd.

Cannot be too careful

But there are genuine hurting souls here too.

btw it was blacksoul83.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Bct, Angina and 8 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You have to remember, you're on a public forum with other suicidal people, LE, narcs and pro lifers. Not only be careful about who you meet, be careful about who you talk to and what you post. Yeah, it sucks, but you have to protect yourself above all else. Snakes come in all forms.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Angina, Meowkin and 3 others
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'm actually pretty empathetic and I listen to other people's problems...

the main problem would be if we have similar interests or at least similar views, otherwise the conversations would die pretty fast

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I watch a lot of true crime shows. It helps remind me how many shitty people there are in this world and to basically trust no one. I'm ok being alone with my dogs.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Angina
yami9292

yami9292

a sleepy loner
Feb 20, 2019
I've met someone on here who i connected so well with and is someone who is so special to me. I've never met someone I was so compatible with. We are hoping to meet someday irl but not with the intention to ctb. He's the absolute best and I'm thankful for this site that I got to meet him. This site actually helped in both having each others problems out there in a way so there was no hiding what we going through and that made us bond even closer. He's doing much better now also.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey and not-2-b-the-answer
Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
It really sucks that we come to a site like this and then have to be concerned all the time. It almost makes suicidal ideation lonelier, considering that we have to worry that the people we talk to might be creepers, users looking to exploit us, someone looking for a savior, or just some extreme narcissist who won't ever stop talking about themselves. No hint of an actual desire to connect with someone. I have tried so much on this site to connect with someone, and it makes me so sad how hard it is.
i did connect with someone a few months ago, though, who went to his peace via EXIT International in Switzerland. i miss him. it seems i have a hard time getting a conversation going, though, typically. maybe it's me. it's likely just me.
I watch a lot of true crime shows. It helps remind me how many shitty people there are in this world and to basically trust no one. I'm ok being alone with my dogs.
OK, fair enough. Dogs are the best, anyway.
I've met someone on here who i connected so well with and is someone who is so special to me. I've never met someone I was so compatible with. We are hoping to meet someday irl but not with the intention to ctb. He's the absolute best and I'm thankful for this site that I got to meet him. This site actually helped in both having each others problems out there in a way so there was no hiding what we going through and that made us bond even closer. He's doing much better now also.
Best wishes.
You have to remember, you're on a public forum with other suicidal people, LE, narcs and pro lifers. Not only be careful about who you meet, be careful about who you talk to and what you post. Yeah, it sucks, but you have to protect yourself above all else. Snakes come in all forms.
I know. I get it.
I don't plan on meeting anyone from S.S. If I finally find the courage to CTB, it will be alone. I also don't reveal too much personal information.
yes, ditto.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and KleinerWolf
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Yes.. darkness attracts darkness

I was waiting until this user was banned but I encountered someone who basically just wanted to be privy to actual ctbs.
I originally thought they were a prolifer with their short message responses asking to pm.... then saw them in chat asking to pm so I figured I'd engage and get more info.. . and found out they really preferred to kill me... or be on the chat as I ctb'd.

Cannot be too careful

But there are genuine hurting souls here too.

btw it was blacksoul83.
Disgusting. That's what that is. I'm sending big hugs your way and I'm sorry you had to go through that. This is what we have to watch out for, even though many of us are truly hurting, you never know who is here for the wrong reasons.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer