throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I've taken this note and translated it. This is from another forum but I won't link it here because it is pro-life. Fortunately there was one person who had some sanity left.

Here:

"Some time ago, a physically healthy 24-year-old was allowed in Belgium to take legal euthanasia because of her mental illness.
As an outsider it is always easy to come up with "wise advice". Life can be beautiful, but also cruel, and everyone makes his own experiences in life and everyone processes them differently. All these slogans "life is so beautiful after all" don't bring anything.
Of course it should not be made easy for you, so that everyone who wants to do a little thing can go directly to Belgium to get the injection.
Nevertheless, I am of the opinion that if you are simply tired of life and are tired of life and after your own mature consideration and an appropriate psychological expert opinion, you should be allowed to go the way of euthanasia. Just like the 24 year old who was allowed to.
Injuries of a physical nature can heal, but the injuries to the soul severe to not at all. People, our oh so great society which is supposedly so social and enlightened, can be so cruel. Decency, morals, customs, cohesion are getting more and more lost. Egoism, greed, greed for money, power,
Macho behavior are the order of the day, just like cheating and lying which is glorified everywhere.
In short, no one asks if you want to be born and if life is just tormenting you and you get so much depression that you just can't stand it anymore, I just think it should be left to you how to end your life. You should never forget that other people's behavior contributes the most to this. Mobbing, disrespect, degradation etc. are also the daily business of this great society. Everyone can grab your nose there. So much to the topic one should respect the life. How then if there are so many who trample underfoot?
And basically we are condemned since the emergence of the first cell to die and apart from that, then let these people die painlessly, as they try to cut their wrists, or try something else and it goes wrong and they still suffer immeasurably.
For someone who has never been in this situation, who does not have depression, such pain cannot be comprehended. He doesn't know what it's like to torture yourself out of bed every day and how much strength it takes to carry on. So please don't judge these people."

Kudos to the person that wrote this. Put it into much better words than I ever could.

Last edited:
Reactions: Un-, Darkdreamer001, Trashcan and 9 others