Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The simple act of just existing on this planet costs money. This alone is proof that we live on a prison planet. You need money just to have access to basic things like food, water and shelter. And everytime you get paid, the powers that be take some of that money (taxes) and and if you buy something, even property, they take some of that money too.

And you have no say about what they do with it, so some of your money ends up contributing to war and the killing of other human beings, and you have no choice over that. And if you wake up to how much of a prison all of this is, you can't even leave. If you try to "leave" this prison and you fail, they lock you up in a mental institution.

To live on this prison planet you basically have to sell your soul so you can afford to buy food to feed your body, which is basically a prison in itself, and if you question the idea of work your fellow prisoners call you lazy for not wanting to contribute to the system imprisoning them. And If you question any of the "official" narratives about what's going on in the world, they call you crazy.

• Love
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, reclaimedbynature, sserafim and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
its a forced labor camp in disguise

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, reclaimedbynature, sserafim and 2 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
it goes deeper, wait till you discover escaping prison planet subreddit

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It really is a prison, some people believe that the world is a prison planet and that we're forced to reincarnate over and over again to provide energy to the higher beings (archons = aliens/demons) who feed off of us. They consume our energy (mainly generated by our (negative) emotions)) to fuel themselves. Think of it as The Promised Neverland. Lately I've also been thinking that the world is a simulation, we're all living in the matrix. Personally I hope I find a way to escape it and never have to come back here. I'm so done with this place...

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman