FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The scary thing is that there is so much potential for things to go wrong. The human body is basically a prison. Evolution or whatever caused humans to be here in the first place was a mistake. They always seem to be working on cures for these types of things but they don't seem to get anywhere. Death is a relief in my opinion.

Reactions: Beeper, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We have been destroyed by ourselves elevating scum into power. Most people want to be led because they can't take responsibility for themselves, this isn't conditioning this is choice that makes people bad and evil because deep down they know the suffering they cause.
You can see evil tint in every parents eyes because behind the mask they all made a decision that they were possibly creating horrific pain and suffering, and rather than admit ithey just wanted to play the 50/50 gamble of creating something good they become hostile.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
50% of the world will be nearsighted in 2050

Hearing loss expected to rise

I hate how fucking fragile the human body is. Why does something as benign as staring at an object harm us? What was god thinking when he made us? This is why I need to get out of this planet ASAP.
and eyesight issues will get even worse. I have severe myopia but was shocked to realize some people have it even worse than me. Mine started off benign and then got really bad over time.

Natural selection used to take care of preventing disabled people from reproducing. But our society now allow everyone to reproduce and now genetic diseases are multiplying (not to say that it is a bad thing to help the disabled and NOT saying that we should prevent them from reproducing).

Soon, we will be dependant on monthly vaccine shots because bacterias are mutating. This is not an exaggeration. Every major positive scientific breakthrough has catastrophic and devastating consequences on the long run.

In other words, no matter what we do, we are doomed. The world was created like that unfortunately.

Fortunately, we have a solution : peaceful suicide pills available over the counter.

Making an easy way out available to everyone so that those who don't want any part of this can just leave and will be replaced by those who want to live :)).
People only talk about obesity, but anorexia is also soaring. And it's not even because of beauty standards, it's because some of us have severe anxiety and our body is too tense to eat. I litteraly struggle so much to eat because of how tense I am. Tension is my natural state.

Last edited:
Reactions: existtosuffer
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
In other words, no matter what we do, we are doomed. The world was created like that unfortunately.

Absolutely. Everything about our body is designed to survive & the body has evolved it's survival capabilities ahead of every other living thing to prolong it's existence at the expense of those other living things.

There is no solid foundation in this way of living. We're basically conditioned to create a life that is built on quicksand.

Humans will disappear just like the dinosaurs did eventually. Life isn't sustainable, so everything will reflect that in whatever we create.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Overall I hate this broken fragile body.

But we're also making it worse - It's fucking nonsensical to build a whole society on convenience. Most people have to only sit all day. How can that be healthy for a mammal evolved having to move in nature? We are killing ourselves and getting more depressed in the process.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful and Amumu
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
It's also hypothesized that suicidal behaviors are also an evolved response to certain circumstances. So we can partially blame evolution for how we feel and for SI. Screw you evolution