F

FullyUnplugged

Dec 25, 2019
After reading some post on here. It seems some are all having the thought process. confused about religion, seeking truth, seeing the mundane in going to work coming home and watching t.v., woke to different aspects of life and the horrors going on around us. Also we seem to be depressed to not being able to wake people up around us.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, TheSoulless, nw7 and 4 others
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Most people, at the core, just aren't self aware. I think most mentally ill are also to a certain degree somewhat all "emp's" (empathetic) and feel the hurt in the world or around others, making us more in tune and able to see through the bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Iwanttooffmyself, Finis Autem Spero and 5 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
They just don't want to admit that they're suffering. And they don't question things enough to come to that realization

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, Final Escape, BabyYoda and 2 others
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
They just don't want to admit that they're suffering. And they don't question things enough to come to that realization

Nope, clock in, clock out, pay your taxes and shut up... simpletons

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, MsMaudlin, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Nope, clock in, clock out, pay your taxes and shut up... simpletons
Yeah technically lol
They're not aware of the root of their problem. The most that they do is drown themselves in alcohol and partying but that's it.
Also they're not rebellious enough to be able to commit suicide. They drink up whatever society tells them.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Finis Autem Spero, Broken Chimera and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I believe we are indeed "woke" and we do see the world for what it is. I like to think that most people out in the world are NPC's (Non-Playable Characters) who just do what they are programmed by society to do, without question. They are asleep and not woke at all.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, enlightened_suicide and Finis Autem Spero
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I've realized early on that being woke in a sheep's world is suicide fuel in itself. I've seen people who couldn't handle seeing the world for what it is. They lie to themselves everyday and get angry when others won't. Most people who choose suicide are people who either get backed into a corner or people who see the world for what it really is.

To me this place is like the matrix. The ones who know somethings wrong and the ones who don't care. Happy to get the crumbs from the powers that shouldn't be. Got screwed for 30+ years and then left to rot in a home until they're dead. But somethings wrong with us for knowing somethings wrong with that. I gave up on helping sheep a long time ago. Isn't worth the energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, enlightened_suicide, goomsoom and 2 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I've realized early on that being woke in a sheep's world is suicide fuel in itself. I've seen people who couldn't handle seeing the world for what it is. They lie to themselves everyday and get angry when others won't. Most people who choose suicide are people who either get backed into a corner or people who see the world for what it really is.

To me this place is like the matrix. The ones who know somethings wrong and the ones who don't care. Happy to get the crumbs from the powers that shouldn't be. Got screwed for 30+ years and then left to rot in a home until they're dead. But somethings wrong with us for knowing somethings wrong with that. I gave up on helping sheep a long time ago. Isn't worth the energy.
Consciousness itself is suicide fuel to me.
Humans lie to themselves as a survival mechanism. They evolved to lie themselves or else there would be no humans right about now.

Reactions: enlightened_suicide and Broken Chimera
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I hate these "waking up from matrix, the Earth is shifting frequencies, 432hz, reptilians" videos. Its fairly obvious that we are living in a terrible time and its the humanity's fault. People are more and more depressed and suicidal. Life has become so hopeless and pointless. Take a look at the world: young people have no money, tensions everywhere, global warming,protests etc. world is constantly on the verge of war or something. People who don't think this way are in a good position,wealthy, inherited stuff and they don't see a problem. Other people who are in a bad situation are the ones who can see it. We are living in the supposedly best times but it sure doesn't feel like that on my end.

Reactions: Fragile
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
In addition to other reasons, many people don't want to admit that their whole past is based on lies and illusions. Its hard for them also to see how the whole human history is based on lies and illusions also.

Also excessive suffering and oppression, laws and rules of societies and everything caused people to be like sheeple. A life and ideology that is based solely on repression is weak and without all of this, it would crumble.

However, many people get out of the loop because of many reasons (mental illnesses for example). Its not hard to deduce how life is bs but because of the cumulative oppression and lies and how it affects biological body, people continue the absurd life and try to pretend its normal.

Reactions: Final Escape
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I hate these "waking up from matrix, the Earth is shifting frequencies, 432hz, reptilians" videos. Its fairly obvious that we are living in a terrible time and its the humanity's fault. People are more and more depressed and suicidal. Life has become so hopeless and pointless. Take a look at the world: young people have no money, tensions everywhere, global warming,protests etc. world is constantly on the verge of war or something. People who don't think this way are in a good position,wealthy, inherited stuff and they don't see a problem. Other people who are in a bad situation are the ones who can see it. We are living in the supposedly best times but it sure doesn't feel like that on my end.
I watched all that garbage years ago but left when I realized it was another layer of lies. Pleiadian channeled messages, 5D and all that trash. And today we're living worse than ever before. And doesn't look like it's ever gonna change.

Reactions: FullyUnplugged
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I watched all that garbage years ago but left when I realized it was another layer of lies. Pleiadian channeled messages, 5D, and all that trash. And today we're living worse than ever before. And doesn't look like it's ever gonna change.
Forgot to mention in a comment that I too watched that long time ago when I was younger, and I realized that I kind of believed in those things because I wanted those things to be real. I read about those Pleiadian aliens and whatever, conspiracy theories etc. Real world was so fucking boring that even the end of the world scenario would be interesting. It was also because I was searching for some sort of proof to myself that our lives mean something. You can say that all of that was a waste of time and I would agree but it was also a good lesson not to believe everything you read. We learn from our mistakes.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I never grew out of asking why at everything, and it's certainly led me to some harsh realisations about the world we live in. Definitely my strongest source of depression and wanting to ctb. The world needs to change, but due to efforts to keep things as they are, and sedate people with alcohol, cheap shitty food, literal drugs or even exhaustion and isolating themselves from their communities - nothing will change soon enough and we're all gonna get fucked by greed-fuelled climate change.

Doesn't help that speaking out againt the powers that be gets you labelled as a mentally ill conspiracy nut or terrorist, depending on skin tone and geographical location.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I don't think we're mentally ill, not at all. Depression is actually wisdom in my eyes.

Reactions: Final Escape and WhyIsLife56
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I refer you to my signature. For those on mobile who can't see it:

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you probably haven't seen the seriousness of the situation.

Woke.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i hate the mentality that suicidal or depressed people are "woke" or NPCs, to me it just seems like a way to look down on people who want to live their lives and are not bothered by existential thoughts.

the NPC mentality is specially bad, highly hypocritical and demeaning. it also begs the question, who's more of an npc? the ones who want to live their lives and continue through the hardships or the ones who can't cope with any of it and have the constant thought of suicide so ingrained in their minds that it might as well be a line of code.

why not just accept that you see life this way because of how it turned out for you? your situations, illnesses, and reality shape the way you see it, but there is not an objective way of seeing the whole picture, there is no waking up to the matrix. "normal" people have existential thoughts from time to time but they either choose to ignore them or simply don't think too hard about them because they have ways to cope with their reality, call them delusions or sheep behavior, but at least they are living with hope, in the end everyone dies one way or the other, but they have the right to think about life in a good way.

i wish that i could live the same way as normal people, believing that life has a meaning and there is more to this world than just my pain, but i know that this life can be very beautiful for some, it just wasn't that way for me because of things that i couldn't control.

Reactions: arainynight, Yuqani, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
i hate the mentality that suicidal or depressed people are "woke" or NPCs, to me it just seems like a way to look down on people who want to live their lives and are not bothered by existential thoughts.

the NPC mentality is specially bad, highly hypocritical and demeaning. it also begs the question, who's more of an npc? the ones who want to live their lives and continue through the hardships or the ones who can't cope with any of it and have the constant thought of suicide so ingrained in their minds that it might as well be a line of code.

why not just accept that you see life this way because of how it turned out for you? your situations, illnesses, and reality shape the way you see it, but there is not an objective way of seeing the whole picture, there is no waking up to the matrix. "normal" people have existential thoughts from time to time but they either choose to ignore them or simply don't think too hard about them because they have ways to cope with their reality, call them delusions or sheep behavior, but at least they are living with hope, in the end everyone dies one way or the other, but they have the right to think about life in a good way.

i wish that i could live the same way as normal people, believing that life has a meaning and there is more to this world than just my pain, but i know that this life can be very beautiful for some, it just wasn't that way for me because of things that i couldn't control.

Of course but NPC people do exist, thats why people call them that and I think its a perfect, funny comparison. You can live a normal life and be happy and not be npc. What are npcs? Characters in videogames like townspeople in game for example: oblivion the elder scrolls. They have set of lines they say, a predictable route they take and jobs they do and all their lives revolve around that. Real life versions of this act like sheep, ignorant, programmable robots who eat what is served on their table and who like what others like. I know a bunch of people like this and honestly I would rather be in this hole than be that way.

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, SuiSqueeze92, Broken Chimera and 1 other person