sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Humans are SCUM we have been brought up to think we are nice but we are NOT we are glorified monkeys we came out of Africa and there were many of us eventually but just us homo sapiens eventually we killed all opposition and sometimes we ate are DNA brothers THATS what you are killers and cannibals

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: death137, Decidueye, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, that's an agressive way to describe it but I think you have a point!

I don't like this species called human beings in spite of being one of them.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, not-2-b-the-answer, demuic and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Bored Disinterest GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, Mentalmick and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, humans are capable of so much evil. I read about so much awful crimes taking place and I realise I am the same species of them. It makes me ashamed to be human and then I just want to ctb a lot more. Yet people still decide to bring even more humans into this world.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, Buffy5120 and 4 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Ook!

F8F74DEA 9212 4A37 8ED8 7D776E273696

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Mentalmick, motel rooms and 1 other person
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
i love you all and i hope we will meet in the next life

• Hugs
Reactions: Red, Journeytoletgo, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
g0921

g0921

Jan 18, 2020
World better off without us, like really.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, Buffy5120 and 3 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Discover the beautiful traditions of native Americans and you'll find cannibalism and all the beautiful stuff you're talking about.
Thank God Christianity forbade cannibalism and murder, at least in theory.

Reactions: Red
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
We could certainly be better! As a whole we are terrible and are ruining the planet and its varied inhabitants. However I also think that on a more individual basis there are some wonderful examples of the human race. It is unfortnate and sad that they are somewhat few and far between and generally a minority.

People can change and do. How often they do so for the better I'm not sure.

Reactions: Red and not-2-b-the-answer
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
... we're not that special...
Humans are a social species and we're territorial: we protect our resources from competing species and other groups of humans.
Other animals do the same chimpanzees, lions, crocodiles and wolves come to mind, I'm sure there's other territorial animals that will kill to defend their territory or mates.
We really are very run of the mill, just very successful compared to others: we can transfer knowledge and experience over generations which other species cannot.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and quiet.rabbit
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
SCUM MURDERERS would make a great punk metal band. We'd rock the scene with albums like "You Think You're Nice", "Straight out of Africa", "I Ate my DNA Brother", "All Killers & Cannibals" and the top rated single "The Glorified Monkeys".

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Red and 20 others
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Humans are SCUM we have been brought up to think we are nice but we are NOT we are glorified monkeys we came out of Africa and there were many of us eventually but just us homo sapiens eventually we killed all opposition and sometimes we ate are DNA brothers THATS what you are killers and cannibals
The fact that we came from Africa has actually been disproven recently, just FYI. There has been recent findings that we actually came from Europe as they have found older evidence of homosapiens somewhere in Europe, it was significantly older than the things that have been found in Africa. Just thought I would mention that :) it's relatively new information.

Here is one of the many links that can provide some sources for you too :)
https://www.newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LONE WOLF. and quiet.rabbit
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I believe humans are the only living beings that kill for fun.

Enough said, right?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Meditation guide
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
The universe is a cold and uncaring place, so it makes sense that all its contents, which includes us, would also be. Which isn't to say that humans never care, but that the universe makes some of those humans into real monsters.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, UseItOrLoseIt, Merlay and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
i love you all and i hope we will meet in the next life
I love you too & I'm happy this is the only life we'll have to live
The universe is a cold and uncaring place, so it makes sense that all its contents, which includes us, would also be. Which isn't to say that humans never care, but that the universe makes some of those humans into real monsters.
I agree. We are pretty horrible animals, but we didn't create ourselves. We didn't start this whole mess, we didn't make the laws of evolution. I don't like it when humans hate on their own species, but glorify "Mother" Nature - who do you think "gave birth" to us? That nasty bitch didn't just make pretty flowers & kittens, you know. She's also responsible for viruses, sharks, earthquakes, hurricanes & the fact that we have to shit. We have to shit, people!! Do you know how horrible it is when you need to have sex with a guy right away but you can't because he hasn't pooped yet?! :haha::haha:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Red, not-2-b-the-answer, UseItOrLoseIt and 5 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021

Enough said, right?
I don know bout that,Echo! Chimpanzees can really go at it when they get their jimmies rustled. Its like West Side Story ,except its chimps!

• Yay!
Reactions: Red, not-2-b-the-answer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, Mentalmick and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
:ohhhh: Are you insane? Take that back! Cat people are gonna whack you & feed you to their kitties!
On second thought, that might be a pretty good method - suicide by cat person. I agree that cats are twisted psychopaths & sadists! They torture mice, butterflies & cute lizards just for the hell of it!

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, loopylou and 1 other person
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018

Enough said, right?
Nope, Orcas, aka killer whales are known to do the same

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, W’ren, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
:ohhhh: Are you insane? Take that back! Cat people are gonna whack you & feed you to their kitties!
On second thought, that might be a pretty good method - suicide by cat person. I agree that cats are twisted psychopaths & sadists! They torture mice, butterflies & cute lizards just for the hell of it!
My cat kills lots for fun. Had some random kills I'm not sure how he manages - a bat , a mole , squirrels.
the other week he caught a squirrel and I heard it squeaking out , he then chewed its head off and left the rest in my garden

• Yay!
Reactions: Red, not-2-b-the-answer, profoundexperience and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
My cat kills lots for fun. Had some random kills I'm not sure how he manages - a bat , a mole , squirrels.
the other week he caught a squirrel and I heard it squeaking out , he then chewed its head off and left the rest in my garden
Your cat is invited to be the bassist in our punk metal band SCUM MURDERERS. He has proven his worth

• Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Red, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Your cat is invited to be the bassist in our punk metal band SCUM MURDERERS. He has proven his worth
Haha ok I'm sure he'll fit in :)

Reactions: Red and not-2-b-the-answer
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
The one positive from Trump has been to show how fragile civilizations, civility and decency in society are. Its like how people can be turned against their neighbour if you tell them they are special and the neighbour is inferior and a parasite you must protect yourself and family from. Some readily believe and others just need to be shown an article (that they are secretly promoting) or skewed statistics.

Reactions: profoundexperience
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Red, profoundexperience and 2 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yup the human species is flawed

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020

Enough said, right?
No! Some low IQ Humans do but not all, in Iraq l took out enemy targets because those were my orders l did my job and no more,l gained no physical or emotional pleasure from my actions!!!

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and profoundexperience
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
SCUM MURDERERS would make a great punk metal band. We'd rock the scene with albums like "You Think You're Nice", "Straight out of Africa", "I Ate my DNA Brother", "All Killers & Cannibals" and the top rated single "The Glorified Monkeys".
That was beautiful you should be a writer
I believe 20% of women are worth knowing I think your fantastic one of the 20% the rest are entitled drama queens really dangerous people

Last edited:
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Yes seems appropriate in my case.

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Haha ok I'm sure he'll fit in :)
Im an alcoholic can you help me?
im an alcoholic and i need help ive been on sanctionedsuicide.com for five months but im ready to go now never been like that before ive got what i have to do and i will do it got the sex rope and got the tree so will get back to you when im ready to ctb

Reactions: Makko