G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
We are litterally in hell with some good level of comfort for some, and pain from hell for others (physically or mentally).

If you wouldn't exist , you would still be in the comfort of nothingness, no pain , no time , no worries , peaceful and heaven forever.

Think about it , that fucking earth in the middle of nothing, the vastness of space , how fucking unlucky we are.

Living for just a few decades , and being scared of dying or ctb , this is pure torture to be born.

We don't even know the purpose of all that crap around us, no explanation only suffering = pure torture and hell

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, Skathon, LonelyKitten and 14 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
And then when you're christian you're brainwashed into thinking there is a worse hell after death. But yeah we're in hell. I feel like a vampire because I simply cannot die.

Reactions: Skathon, LonelyKitten, Immensevoid and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see existence as being so incredibly hellish, it's hell how existence has ultimately caused so much endless cruelty and torment, all that existence is, is a futile and undesirable endless loop of suffering that tragically continues to repeat. I really despise how harmful existence is, only death can bring me relief from this hell.

Reactions: sserafim and Gonnerr
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this universe is the evilest shittest place that ever existed and this isn't even the worst place in the universe to be alive

Reactions: Andrew10, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This universe is cruel and whoever made it should fuck themselves

Reactions: kitty_kat, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 4 others
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
The truly heartbreaking thing is that it doesn't need to be this way. Your suffering is manufactured by the evil people who took over the world to keep you terrified, stressed and feeding the machine. It's pretty reasonable to choose to end your life if you can't elevate yourself economically, especially with how much worse climate change is going to make everything. I truly hate people in power who work to make humane suicide methods unavailable. I want to kidnap one of them and torture them for a few weeks straight before killing them. Make them beg for a good long while.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim, Gonnerr and 3 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
This is definitely the bad place, the bad timeline, hell, whatever you want to call it.

Reactions: Skathon, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 3 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We were born against our permission and we do not have the right to die because humans are expected to live. In the society of today, the average life expectancy is too high. People live too long. The journalists write about centenarians and about prolonging life in the newspapers. The longer someone lives, the better. In most countries, people who want to die are not taken into consideration. We are expected to die far into the future - of old age. I cannot imagine a worse death: slowly tortured to death by ailments of age for decades - the whole body breaks down - and one probably manage to get diseases and pains during this time period as well. The society does not accept suicide and it is difficult to die without the help of a doctor. Humans are treated worst than livestock. There is no doubt that we are in hell.

Reactions: Gonnerr, Andrew10, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
We are litterally in hell with some good level of comfort for some, and pain from hell for others (physically or mentally).

If you wouldn't exist , you would still be in the comfort of nothingness, no pain , no time , no worries , peaceful and heaven forever.

Think about it , that fucking earth in the middle of nothing, the vastness of space , how fucking unlucky we are.

Living for just a few decades , and being scared of dying or ctb , this is pure torture to be born.

We don't even know the purpose of all that crap around us, no explanation only suffering = pure torture and hell
We are and it's sad how more people don't see or realize this.

Reactions: Gonnerr and thewalkingdread
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I have been in hell for 2 years after a horrific traumatic experience that completely broke Me. before that I was living in heaven in a place I loved with amazing friends and work I was in love with. And now I'm in the worst shit hole imaginable. I can't even sleep without meds. It's a long story what happened to me but it was at the hands of a horrible man who drugged me in short. Now I can't handle being alive having lost my life and all good feelings gone replaced by terror. I need out. Thanks for reading

Reactions: Gonnerr
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
This existence is trully a cruel and awful place to be in no matter how good or genuine of a person you are. we will always will suffer in any kind of ways.
it is just the reality that we gotta accept but most just ignore it or are to delusional to see it and want to spread it. i just don't understand it is.... just a shit hole in general
why can't they just let us have peace why can't we just cut the wire, press a buttom to end it all.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, thewalkingdread, Gonnerr and 1 other person
J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023

i agree.

Reactions: sserafim