Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I really appreciate this. It's a long read so I feel a resistance to read but I feel like they almost work off our low energy and distraction to their advantage.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I really appreciate this. It's a long read so I feel a resistance to read but I feel like they almost work off our low energy and distraction to their advantage.
You can scan through it. Take a look at some of the pictures.
The information deserves to be out there and people deserve to know. Problem is? Most will never know.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I love how you don't even bother trying to make a point.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I love how you don't even bother trying to make a point.
I love how all the information is in the PDF. I love how you haven't even tried reading it before saying something. This post wasn't to make a point was to share information. I really wish we could just make posts without people being able to comment on them because quite frankly I don't even want to hear people's comments I just want to share stuff.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle and Foresight
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I love how all the information is in the PDF. I love how you haven't even tried reading it before saying something. This post wasn't to make a point was to share information. I really wish we could just make posts without people being able to comment on them because quite frankly I don't even want to hear people's comments I just want to share stuff.
What is it this time. Is the government turning the frogs gay, or did hunter biden steal your lunch money?

• Yay!
Reactions: eguiö
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
What is it this time. Is the government turning the frogs gay, or did hunter biden steal your lunch money?
What the fuck are you talking about? Either read the PDF or bucker off respectfully.
Stop trying to start shit. Go do something with your life.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Sadly, doesn't surprise me that they are 😅why I don't even bother watching much TV anymore - I'll give it a read, thank you for sharing

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
You can do better than that. Actually, wow, you are so stupid that it might have been a liability to respond to anything you have said and potentially having to read your answer. I feel like I have touched something icky that was better left undisturbed.

People like you might not be completely sentient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Message In A Bottle
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You can do better than that. Actually, wow, you are so stupid that it might have been a liability to respond to anything you have said and potentially having to read your answer. I feel like I have touched something icky that was better left undisturbed.

People like you might not be completely sentient.
Me? Look if you people don't like the post or the information shared don't read and it and don't comment. Go about your business respectfully. Thank you.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Me? Look if you people don't like the post or the information shared don't read and it and don't comment. Go about your business respectfully. Thank you.
Not you, but I like how you handle negative comments all the same. Respect!

As per the document, someone should make excerpts. It looks interesting but it's obfuscated and long-winded. But of course that the government in developed countries is waging war on its citizens on behalf of the international banking cartel.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Not you, but I like how you handle negative comments all the same. Respect!
Thanks bud. I hope you're doing well. I'm just trying to put information out there. Not cause any issues.

Reactions: whatevs