Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
We suffer Injustice every day we live when we don't want to. It's wrong to deny people a humane death. It's wrong to violate someone's consent by forcibly preventing them from euthanasia or by rescucitating them against their will. We are not free to kill ourselves. Very likely billions of dollars have been spent on preventing suicide. Law enforcement are called. People are forced from their homes. The means to end life are stolen and confiscated by law enforcement. Things suicidal people likely worked very hard for . It must all be done in an unreasonable secrecy. No. We are not free to kill ourselves until we no longer need to do it in secret. Until DNR orders are respected in cases of suicide. This is not justice. This is not fairness . This is not freedom. And It is most certainly not benevolence to the suicidal. It is oppression.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amber1974!!, Burned out, All Things Must Pass and 22 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I couldn't agree more!
We're forced to be stuck on this goddamn blue rock and if we try to get out of here they just send us to a psych ward and drug us!

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Life is pointless, Ch92921 and 5 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Life is suffering and our fellow human beings want to make sure we can savor every single disgusting bit of it. I despise this species and hate to be a part of it.

Reactions: Amber1974!!, nitrogennitrite2, Merlay and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
True, it should be each government's and/or parent's responsibility to provide a peaceful death to any citizen/child that has not reproduced. This is very far off, so I'll settle for at least not preventing capitalism from having a shot at producing various forms of humane deaths at a hopefully reasonable price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superdeterminist, AE2021 and Escape Artist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is very true. We were forced into this world with no choice and yet we cannot die a humane death despite all the suffering in this world. Suicide needs to be seen as a rational solution. We are treated worse than animals as they are allowed to be euthanised. To exist really is to suffer and I cannot wait to exit this world.

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!!, nitrogennitrite2, Superdeterminist and 8 others
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Not being flippant, but I was watching the first X-men movie the other night and it got me thinking about SS (maybe I'm just spending way too much time on here)...

I feel that we are the mutants, misunderstood, feared, hated by humanity, they wish to break up our organisation and they hate what we can do

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, pthnrdnojvsc, NeverSatisfied and 5 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
The human body generates its own natural cocaines.
And whenever humans cause pain to other creatures, this causes a rush of the bodily cocaines.
This is a key to human history - addiction to causing more and more pain to increase the bodily cocaines .

• Yay!
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, AE2021 and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Not being flippant, but I was watching the first X-men movie the other night and it got me thinking about SS (maybe I'm just spending way too much time on here)...

I feel that we are the mutants, misunderstood, feared, hated by humanity, they wish to break up our organisation and they hate what we can do

I think our ideology so to speak is perceived as a threat by those who believe that life is inherently good and death is the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. Yet their beliefs are subjective and not founded on evidence and the facts of life.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, AE2021, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I totally agree with the OP and the other posts! Couldn't say it any better myself. Thank goodness we have this site and a place to get validation on our thoughts and ideas of this kind. Hugs to you all.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2 and pthnrdnojvsc
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
The human body generates its own natural cocaines.
And whenever humans cause pain to other creatures, this causes a rush of the bodily cocaines.
This is a key to human history - addiction to causing more and more pain to increase the bodily cocaines .
you mean dopamin

Reactions: nitrogennitrite2
N

N2Narcosis

Jun 5, 2021
Based???

In all seriousness, you're completely right.

Not allowing a peaceful option is cruel.

Ostracizing suicidal people is cruel.

Society is cruel.

This is persecution.

Reactions: Amber1974!! and Zzzzz