FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So this is why it's insane really how we exist in such an anti-suicide society with the focus being on trying to prolong other people's suffering as much as possible. All that existing beings are essentially doing is waiting until inevitably they die, we are all just going to be forgotten about anyway so it's very disgusting to want to force humans to suffer for as long as possible until they die someday.

It's irrational to see death as "bad" as only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead, all that suicide does is prevent unnecessary suffering and problems in an existence where we are just waiting around to die anyway, whether someone dies sooner or later it all just leads to nothingness as that's our inevitable fate.

I could never see a point to suffering so unnecessarily in this cruel and hellish reality but the problem for me lies in how it's so cruelly made difficult to cease existing on our own terms. Humans are the worst species with how so many force life here that is just destined to suffer, decay and die anyway, and wish to imprison them in this harmful existence for as long as possible.

Reactions: Specific_Milk, Immensevoid, princejohnny and 5 others
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Yes life is just a futile battle against entropy that we are designed to lose anyway. I'm done with it. Too tired to keep this fight up.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd hazard a guess that the majority of human beings aren't hanging around waiting to die. Most of them are busy distracting themselves with work, looking after their families, leisure. It's debatable but I imagine the majority are more frightened of death than longing for it. In my experience- the only people who do long for it are the suicidal- like us and the sick and elderly.

Seeing as we are in the minority and our leaders need wage slaves and parents to vote for them- I can't see things changing anytime soon. Asides from the practical and financial motivations, I imagine the majority of people and especially those in charge- think the exact opposite way to you. To them- you are the irrational one. I'm not saying they're right- I'm just trying to point out the way (I think) it is.

Reactions: Orange Cat, ijustwishtodie and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes exactly.
We begin slowly dying from the moment we are born and everything in-between life and death is just a very miserable waiting game.