alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
I would like to share my point of view relatdd to suicide in the simulation in which we live, or rather that we experience, which we call: life (I use the word simulation because for me human existence is not than an experiment we're forced to play in, a great quantum simulation, simulated and enforced by far more powerful and intelligent than our brains here).

I would like to reassure more than one here about your desire to leave this simulation, and about the guilt you may feel while doing so, or the fears that it can engender.

We are all people who have already committed suicide as soon as we exist here, everything around us is slowly killing us, be it food, airwaves, internet, pollution, smoke, alcohol, even the most trivial pleasures like chocolate.

Do not be afraid to feel guilty, your desire for ctb will simply speed up the process and the gesture, we all die by suicide, dying of old age is suicide, because if we had to avoid all those things that parasitize us around of us we would have lived longer.

My philosophy will help you maybe to see things differently without regrets, in order to appease you, we are all doomed to commit suicide one day, no one will be judged harshly for that when we get home from the other side, no one on this earth cannot avoid suicide whether it is inadvertent or premeditated. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: a.h, death137, nitrogennitrite2 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so glad to find someone who believes in the simulation theory too!!
I think it's the only thing that makes sense. It's either that or eternal nothingness.

I think we're "nerfed" so as not to understand what's really going on and once we die, we'll know why the hell we decided to come here.

If it's not that, then the world and universe are just nonsense and we'll probably never understand the true origin of everything.

• Love
Reactions: alown
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
I'm so glad to find someone who believes in the simulation theory too!!
I think it's the only thing that makes sense. It's either that or eternal nothingness.

I think we're "nerfed" so as not to understand what's really going on and once we die, we'll know why the hell we decided to come here.

If it's not that, then the world and universe are just nonsense and we'll probably never understand the true origin of everything.
I knew that you would be interested in this subject my brother, I think it is absurd for us here as human because we are very limited, but behind this big lie and this video games in which we experiment a lot of things nothing is absurd and nonsense, everything is fair and predefined.

We know why we come before we come and we know it again by going back to where we came from, we just experience this simulation, like a video game which is preprogrammed and which is limited (map, possible actions with the buttons of a controller, graphics capability, etc).

I can't wait to finally meet you when we are out of this experience, we will find ourselves with our expanded consciousness that will become one, as everything is one, you me, all of us.

• Love
Reactions: a.h and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This theory is certainly interesting. I am very curious as to what is on the other side to all of this. This life is so pointless as it is temporary, death makes everything about this life meaningless. I spend so much time wondering why we are even here in the first place.

alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
This theory is certainly interesting. I am very curious as to what is on the other side to all of this. This life is so pointless as it is temporary, death makes everything about this life meaningless. I spend so much time wondering why we are even here in the first place.
:heart:

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
There are people who die in accidents and there are people being murdered - that is not suicide. Are we living in a simulation? But humans cannot perceive reality with our limited minds and brain.

• Love
alown

alown

Mar 13, 2021
There are people who die in accidents and there are people being murdered - that is not suicide. Are we living in a simulation? But humans cannot perceive reality with our limited minds and brain.
if we push the reasoning further, we are one, so the one who kills kills himself, or at least a part of him.

we create our reality, we are the transmitters but also the receivers, but is this reality really real? for us yes because at the limit of our capacities we can judge of it like this but all this is much bigger indeed.