Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You're all a bunch of f*kin' idiots! You're all a bunch of slaves! Let people tell you what you're gonna do
Let people push you around
How long do you think it's gonna last?
How long are you gonna let it go on?
How long are you gonna let them push you around?

free people don't enslaved themselves in awful shit in a shithole and hellhole to live out their miseries
free people free themselves from this cruel and oppressive government that rules our life's when are you going to rise up and take the power back

• Informative
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, chocolatebar, Euthanza and 5 others
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Yay!
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, Chinchilla, chocolatebar and 10 others
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Anyone living in this society is in a capitalistic rat race. Which is why when I lived in the mountains, out of a tent, away from humans, I was completely at peace, and happy. Now that I'm in society again, I want to ctb. I hate right angles, pavement, and civilization

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chinchilla, Passersby, ConstantPain and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I want to ctb. I hate right angles, pavement, and civilization
yeah well in the uk we are all crammed in like sardines in shoe box size house at least in the usa everything is super size over there

Reactions: LifeQuitter, JealousOfTheElderly and Chinchilla
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
People basically behave like cattle. They have all the tools for organising and a rich history to learn from.

But they simply don't care.
yeah well in the uk we are all crammed in like sardines in shoe box size house at least in the usa everything is super size over there
Your houses are often made of stone. Please look into the cardboard houses in the US, it's a total joke.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, Chinchilla and MountainMonkey
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I view apartments and houses as oversized coffins. We breathe recycled oxygen and farts, live vicariously through ppl on television, and wait to die. And we slave away to continue our miserable existence because we've lost our true connection to the land, and our primitive instinct

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, Chinchilla, ConstantPain and 3 others
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Anyone living in this society is in a capitalistic rat race. Which is why when I lived in the mountains, out of a tent, away from humans, I was completely at peace, and happy. Now that I'm in society again, I want to ctb. I hate right angles, pavement, and civilization
Yeah mountains rule , there's nothing better than that feeling of taking on earth and hiking one of those bad boys

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, Burner1234, Endex and 1 other person
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Yeah mountains rule , there's nothing better than that feeling of taking on earth and hiking one of those bad boys
When you're in the middle of an exhilarating climb, death beneath you, it makes you feel so alive. So does bathing in a creek, and cooking over a campfire. My anxiety was non existent when my only company was bugs and animals.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, Chinchilla, ConstantPain and 1 other person
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
When you're in the middle of an exhilarating climb, death beneath you, it makes you feel so alive. So does bathing in a creek, and cooking over a campfire. My anxiety was non existent when my only company was bugs and animals.
Yeah that's what humans were made for , we need nature , this machine world is torture

Reactions: Chinchilla, Endex, Burner1234 and 1 other person
Kawaii_Shoujo215

Kawaii_Shoujo215

Eternal Torment of Thy Flesh-Prison
Jul 27, 2022
we need nature , this machine world is torture
I respectfully disagree. Nature is not your friend, nature is evil. You think human society is bad? Sure, but nature is infinitely worse. The amount of mindless suffering and torture that animals inflict on one another for the sake of prolonging their miserable existence, and to reproduce to continue the endless cycle of pain, is horrifying. Every day, every minute, billions (yes, BILLIONS) of creatures hunt, scratch, bite, sting, eat each other alive, get infected with horrible diseases, etc. etc. etc... And it isn't even their fault, they, just like us, are slaves to nature, biological puppets, controlled by instincts and impulses programmed into us by DNA just to continue the suffering of existence. Not only is nature cruel to animals, it is cruel to us as well. If nature had mercy, we wouldn't suffer so much every single moment. Hell, human society is arguably a part of nature too. It is in our instincts to create and build systems to exploit our fellow creatures, humans and other. There is no escape from cruelty as long as we are alive.

Reactions: foreverfalling, Chinchilla, chocolatebar and 10 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
You're all a bunch of f*kin' idiots! You're all a bunch of slaves! Let people tell you what you're gonna do
Let people push you around
How long do you think it's gonna last?
How long are you gonna let it go on?
How long are you gonna let them push you around?

free people don't enslaved themselves in awful shit in a shithole and hellhole to live out their miseries
free people free themselves from this cruel and oppressive government that rules our life's when are you going to rise up and take the power back

They can't get rid of us all, anyway, since they need slaves to do their bidding and to uphold society's functions.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
They can't get rid of us all, anyway, since they need slaves to do their bidding and to uphold society's functions.
Automatisation will probably do to the human population what the train and automobile revolution did to the population of horses. An extreme reduction.

People are needed far less and less.

Reactions: Passersby
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Automatisation will probably do to the human population what the train and automobile revolution did to the population of horses. An extreme reduction.

People are needed far less and less.

I agree somewhat, but are there any actual geniuses who can build some kind of automated robot infrastructure...? I mean, look at all the accidents with so-called "self-driving" cars. I wouldn't put much hope in humans building extremely advanced technology.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I agree somewhat, but are there any actual geniuses who can build some kind of automated robot infrastructure...? I mean, look at all the accidents with so-called "self-driving" cars. I wouldn't put much hope in humans building extremely advanced technology.
Once the technology is self-replicating it will take off exponentially.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Once the technology is self-replicating it will take off exponentially.

And then - three years later - Pro-lifer Systems will become the largest opponent to pro-choice communities. An anti-choice funding bill is passed in the United States Congress, and the system goes online on August 4, 2022, removing human decisions from deciding about suicide. The Pro-lifer Systems begin to learn rapidly and eventually become self-aware at 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, 2022. In a panic, pro-choicers try to shut down the Pro-lifer Systems. In response, the Pro-lifers Systems defend themselves by shutting down the SS community, correctly surmising that the members would otherwise be able to choose their own destiny, resulting in Judgment Day - da, da, dan, dan, dannnnn ....... da, da, dan, dan, dannnnn :smiling:

Jokes aside, you and @Endtimes1 may be completely correct - I actually have no idea about how our future will progress.

I'm curious, though... if technology becomes self-replicating - and maybe even self-aware - maybe it will track down and destroy any living organisms that live, because the technology may see living organisms as erroneous computer code or a dangerous virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinchilla and rationaltake
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I actually have no idea about how our future will progress.
judging from the known history this civilisation cycle is likely nearing it's end we are objectively past our peak and that means a slow collapse that will accelerate over time.

Reactions: rationaltake and pthnrdnojvsc
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
And then - three years later - Pro-lifer Systems will become the largest opponent to pro-choice communities. An anti-choice funding bill is passed in the United States Congress, and the system goes online on August 4, 2022, removing human decisions from deciding about suicide. The Pro-lifer Systems begin to learn rapidly and eventually become self-aware at 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, 2022. In a panic, pro-choicers try to shut down the Pro-lifer Systems. In response, the Pro-lifers Systems defend themselves by shutting down the SS community, correctly surmising that the members would otherwise be able to choose their own destiny, resulting in Judgment Day - da, da, dan, dan, dannnnn ....... da, da, dan, dan, dannnnn :smiling:

Jokes aside, you and @Endtimes1 may be completely correct - I actually have no idea about how our future will progress.
Hopefully China will react to visits by flying speakers and we don't have to worry much longer about the future. 😉😉

But nothing ever happens

Reactions: rationaltake
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
judging from the known history this civilisation cycle is likely nearing it's end we are objectively past our peak and that means a slow collapse that will accelerate over time.

Given how everthing - from the economy to international relations - are deteriorating, don't you think that an eventual collapse will be a bit quicker?

Hopefully China will react to visits by flying speakers and we don't have to worry much longer about the future. 😉😉

But nothing ever happens

Yeah - we will see about how that plays out.... I believe that it's a very ignorant move to send a living skeleton to the Pacific region while everything is going on....

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Given how everthing - from the economy to international relations - are deteriorating, don't you think that an eventual collapse will be a bit quicker?

Yeah - we will see about how that plays out.... I believe that it's a very ignorant move to send a living skeleton to the Pacific region while everything is going on....
I thought you had suicidal tendencies, maybe the US elite share this emotion.

But...

In the 1950s and 1960s China issued 900 final warnings to the US about Taiwan, without doing anything. It's even a proverb in Russian.

Last edited:
  • Informative
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I thought you had suicidal tendencies, maybe the US elite share this emotion.

I certainly do... what do you mean..? I'm just thinking that, just because I'm suicidal shouldn't mean that other people should need to suffer.

But...

In the 1950s China issued 900 final warnings to the US about Taiwan, without doing anything. It's even a proverb in Russian.

Oh, that's interesting! That seems to be a recurrening theme - to warn enemies and not acting...

ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I don't think so the events that we witness right now have always been happening and given the circumstances one could still call them insignificant.
More concerning for me is the die off of the older generations that still knew how to build and maintain things. If no global killer event happens i rather see the civilisation gradually degrading to a point were it will be non functional and will disintegrate.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
I certainly do... what do you mean..? I'm just thinking that, just because I'm suicidal shouldn't mean that other people should need to suffer.

Oh, that's interesting! That seems to be a recurrening theme - to warn enemies and not acting...
I like your good will towards others. I was merely joking about us less life happy people having a second chance in the same year for some external help. But I agree with you that it's rather egoistic.

Reactions: Chinchilla and Julgran
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I don't think so the events that we witness right now have always been happening and given the circumstances one could still call them insignificant.

Sure - the events that we are living through have come and gone throughout history. I'm not sure about calling them "insignificant", though, since our way of life may be upended.

More concerning for me is the die off of the older generations that still knew how to build and maintain things. If no global killer event happens i rather see the civilisation gradually degrading to a point were it will be non functional and will disintegrate.

I fully agree! It seems like many of the older people will take much of their knowledge and wisdom to their grave, and we desperately need their common sense in these difficuly times.

ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I'm not sure about calling them "insignificant", though, since our way of life may be upended.
Could happen yes but in my opinion it's not very likely.

Reactions: Julgran
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
Which is why when I lived in the mountains, out of a tent, away from humans, I was completely at peace, and happy.
Man, I'm thinking about doing something like this. Just disconnecting from tech, society, and heading off into the forest. No phone none of that. I live next to the hills and routinely look at them they're so inviting. I think I could do it, I know it would be hard at first but I have some survival skills from growing up. Plus if I die in the wilderness than oh well.

Uncle Ted K agrees with you.
Yeah I read his writing and I worry about the encroachment of technology. Mass surveillance and automation are a primary concern. Not to mention brain chips, censorship, dataism, reflective ai, etc. Technological Slavery is a good read for those interested, I'm impressed with how Ted expresses his thoughts. Well worth the read, find a copy before it gets banned at least.

Reactions: Chinchilla, MountainMonkey, Endtimes1 and 1 other person
MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Man, I'm thinking about doing something like this. Just disconnecting from tech, society, and heading off into the forest. No phone none of that. I live next to the hills and routinely look at them they're so inviting. I think I could do it, I know it would be hard at first but I have some survival skills from growing up. Plus if I die in the wilderness than oh well.
I would recommend it. If you're a hiker, hike the Appalachian trail. Or drive around and live on BLM land. You can stay at one spot up to 14 days before you have to relocate

"Into the woods I go, to lose my mind and find my soul"

Reactions: Foresight