makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We also should have a small SS university on Bus Terminal Resort. Our university would offer classes called Bus Tickets. The course catalog would have a small curriculum. Chemistry, ( for those who love drugs and poisons). Electronics, ( for those who like to live better electrically). Biology,( for those who like to be cutups). Kinetic Energy, ( for those who love the big bang theory). Suspension physics, ( for those who like to hang out). Atmosphere studies, (for those who are a real gas). Zoology,( for our students who like like once in a lifetime animal encounters). Cliff diving,. ( for those who like cliff diving with no water). Peace and love to all.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Euthanza, rationaltake and 3 others
A

apieceofmilk

Jul 30, 2020
We should also have pieces of milk for a peaceful transitions. (Sorry english not first language.)

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, Alabama_death and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We should have some religious center on the island as well. Nothing centered on any particular religion though. Some of our religious icons could be like Saint Cuttuppis, patron saint of cutters. Saint Suspensionous, patron saint of those who hang out. Saint Gaseous the noxious odered, patron saint of those who love gasious ends. Saint Poisonous drugest, patron saint of drug and poison loving souls. Saint Electrois, patron saint of those who live better electrically. Saint Bangus, patron saint of firearm and explosive suicides.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake and Alabama_death
A

Alabama_death

Sep 17, 2022
Made my day😂

Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I need to sign up now!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I need to sign up now!
Do you believe brother or sister! Praise the Lord my child! Hallajujah! I shall be glad to baptise you in the holy name of CTB! Let us pray brothers and sisters!

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I believe! Praise the Holy CTB and Saint Poisonous Drugest!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Why that is also my patron saint! Bless you. For saint poisonous drugest said " Blessed his he who seeth my way, for he shalt leave less of a mess, a prettier corpse, than children of other saints."
We could even have on our Church grounds, a sign stating at our Church our members can see God!😁
We could even have on our Church grounds, a sign stating at our Church our members can see God!😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake