D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
We all going to die right? Suicide is not a big deal it's just leaving earlier in our own terms. I need help about medications which is the only thing I can do to leave this fucking place. How much hydrocodone I can take to die?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worndown, Some place nice, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i dont know about the hydrocodone, but yeah, it's not a big deal. i just need to make peace about the mess i will leave. i have everything and yet i find it so hard to pull the trigger..

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice, donewithlife1, ABSOLUTION and 2 others
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
sorry i don't know much about the hydrocodone but you could try finding a pinned forum on this site, there are things pinned about the SN method. with links on where to buy things i presume, if not you can post a thread and people will get back to you pretty quickly.

i do sometimes feel like living is quite useless because we all eventually die anyways. and i don't know why people make such a big deal on people CTB, dying is a natural thing and it happens to anyone at anytime, so what if its self influenced..

• Hugs
Reactions: donewithlife1, thewalkingdread, tiger b and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's because we are social creatures. Either people CTB and have people to mourn them. Or- they are alone and people feel sad for them because they were alone. I think some of it is this idea of missed potential- probably deluded thinking because obviously- that person's life was shit and they had no hope of it improving. Mainly though, I think it's to do with the effect it has on those left behind.

It can be a big deal to those left behind. Has anyone close to you died? I'd lost three close family members by the age of 10 through natural causes and honestly- it was devastating. The problem with suicide is the pain is deliberately inflicted early on them. If they haven't considered suicide themselves, they may not be able to get their heads around it. Plus, they may feel guilt that they couldn't help or, didn't do enough to help that person. I suppose it's the biggest form of rejection too. Not only are we making the choice to leave them, we are doing it knowing they will likely suffer. I think people sometimes feel angry at those who CTB. When they can't do that, they probably start deflecting it onto places like this. I think- on an individual basis, we can personally not have a big deal with it- but- we can't change how other people will experience it.

Reactions: donewithlife1, underthedatetree and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, we are all heading to the grave slowly, so I don't see a problem with fast forwarding life to its ultimate conclusion.
Anything over 90mg of hydrocodone taken all at once is considered a fatal amount .

Reactions: thewalkingdread and donewithlife1
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
We all going to die right? Suicide is not a big deal it's just leaving earlier in our own terms.
I'm surprised more people don't see it like this. It seems a pretty logical argument.

Reactions: uniqueusername39, WAITING TO DIE, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
Yeah, we are all heading to the grave slowly, so I don't see a problem with fast forwarding life to its ultimate conclusion.
Anything over 90mg of hydrocodone taken all at once is considered a fatal amount .
I think so too! I'm about to check how much I have and just do it I'm sick of this life

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death really is very much inevitable which is why it's cruel and irrational to insist that people must continue to suffer no matter what. Sadly we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where death is seen as the worst thing possible despite the fact it's all we are destined for.

I hate how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace on our own terms even know we are just waiting to die anyway, to me wanting suicide to escape from all future unnecessary suffering is all that feels rational to me. If one wants to be gone they shouldn't have to suffer in this existence that was so harmfully imposed on them in the first place.