• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Why fight? why struggle against something that's inevitable? Even galaxies are just dust in the wind.

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, Cyanide, Amber1974 and 14 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Agreed.

Reactions: Circles, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Some of us still have personal things to live for. But i see your point.

Reactions: Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can, Miss clefable and 3 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Some of us still have personal things to live for. But i see your point.

There is a million personal things I could live for, I just don't want to. I would rather go to the other side.

Reactions: Cyanide, bag.of.cats, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
There is a million personal things I could live for, I just don't want to. I would rather go to the other side.
I don't have anything i want to live for. I'm so ready to ctb.

Reactions: thiswillkillme, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While I may have some transient things and cravings to live for in the interim, in the long run I will still ctb. These transient things are merely just daily distractions. Since the last decade or so, my life has just been one big interim.

Reactions: Cyanide, bag.of.cats, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I've found life pointless since childhood. Even more so now.

Reactions: Cyanide, Skathon, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I don't have anything i want to live for. I'm so ready to ctb.

Reactions: Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Why fight? why struggle against something that's inevitable? Even galaxies are just dust in the wind.
I'm not agreeing with this statement. If your enjoying your life, then you're afraid of dying. Ctb because you need to die anyway is like smokers that say that they need to die from something. It's telling yourself lies.

Reactions: Redt2go, Cyanide, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I wish people were as easy to convince, our membership would go through the roof. Not to mention the partners mega thread for be inundated. But alas, I've even tried carefully outside this forum on other normal forums. Still no luck, or the person was unsuitable (use your imagination).

Reactions: Cyanide
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not only do I find life garbage but I am just far more interested in death as a whole. I don't mean this in a dark, edgy sort of way, I'm just always amazed at how people can be so upbeat and zesty over what goes in life. What's the point? We get maybe 80 years of turmoil, struggle, poverty and despair on this ball of mud. As if that's anything to be excited about. Even if we have it relatively good on Earth, it's all so fleeting while death is presumably eternal. It all feels like I'm playing a pointless game of eye spy while I'm at the bus stop. And now I'm bored of it and am like "okay, when's the fucking bus getting here?"

Reactions: Circles, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Not only do I find life garbage but I am just far more interested in death as a whole. I don't mean this in a dark, edgy sort of way, I'm just always amazed at how people can be so upbeat and zesty over what goes in life. What's the point? We get maybe 80 years of turmoil, struggle, poverty and despair on this ball of mud. As if that's anything to be excited about. Even if we have it relatively good on Earth, it's all so fleeting while death is presumably eternal. It all feels like I'm playing a pointless game of eye spy while I'm at the bus stop. And now I'm bored of it and am like "okay, when's the fucking bus getting here?"
I can never understand those people who are bubbly, happy and excited. I always think that there is something wrong with them.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Not to mention getting an STd/STI or herpes along the way. Now that would suck. Every day in a car you basically take your life with your hands. It's a scary thought. So many things, are dangerous out there. But then, sometimes I think I have akin to PTSD. Too many liveleak videos perhaps.

Reactions: sif, Cyanide and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I had to visit the std clinic one time after going to the doctors and he didn't even take a look, just sent me to the clinic.
Turns out it was only whiteheads, tiny harmless spots and nothing to do with having an std.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cyanide