• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

999tilltheworldblow

999tilltheworldblow

all white gucci suit, im feeling righteous
Mar 24, 2023
SI is urvival instinct btw. Just want to know about methods to not think about the fact that I'm gonna die, basically i want a 100% success rate.

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Benzos. Benzos. And more benzos.

Reactions: Endex and ksp
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
How much would you recommend taking, for example, lorazepam?
I'm not too familiar with Ativan only having taken it several years ago for a very short period so I don't want to speak on it.

But I do know that 2mg+ of Klonopin or Xanax always did the trick for me to stop caring about anything. It all depends on your tolerance to the meds. Throw in smoking some weed on top of that and I was on another planet entirely. Couldn't care less about anything or anyone at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I'm not too familiar with Ativan only having taken it several years ago for a very short period so I don't want to speak on it.

But I do know that 2mg+ of Klonopin or Xanax always did the trick for me to stop caring about anything. It all depends on your tolerance to the meds. Throw in smoking some weed on top of that and I was on another planet entirely. Couldn't care less about anything or anyone at that point.
Thanks for your kind answer☺️👍🏻, unfortunately I do not have access to these…

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Foxes
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Its mindset, and I truly don't believe medications of any kind will change it, you either have it or you beat it! SI is a bitch, and it's ingrained to us in more ways then we realize, its how we deal with it that counts, ive been there over come the bitch, but people got in the way, either way SI is real but it can be beaten by natural methods

Reactions: Red Desert, dyn00ss, Sluggish_Slump and 2 others
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
How much would you recommend taking, for example, lorazepam?
I advise you don't take more than 5mg at a time, especially if you're not overweight. Once I took 7,5mg because I just wanted to forget about things and I ended up in the hospital because I'd gotten delirious and my mom called 911💀 I don't remember at all what happened that night or what happened during my hospital stay

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I advise you don't take more than 5mg at a time, especially if you're not overweight. Once I took 7,5mg because I just wanted to forget about things and I ended up in the hospital because I'd gotten delirious and my mom called 911💀 I don't remember at all what happened that night or what happened during my hospital stay
Hey, thank you so much for your reply and for sharing your experience ☺️☺️! I am very sorry that you were in such a bad condition at that time😔. I have only taken 0.5 mg so far and have already felt a brightening effect from this, I am very slim and not really used to any medications or drugs.

Reactions: Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's certainly very difficult to get rid of the survival instinct because after all as humans we are programmed to survive. But I just think that when it comes to ctb only the individual knows when the time is right to leave once they have a method that they feel confident in. Maybe many of the people who succeeded just got so desperate but after all suicide simply isn't straightforward and it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Once all hope is lost and there is no way out, SI comes to second. At the right moment it will work out, just at the right time and moment

Reactions: tommynyc and Red Desert
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
Maybe alcohol would help since it has a reputation for making people do risky stuff.