• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022
Outside of drinking and smoking, what things do you know of that are shown to shorten a lifespan?

Living a sedentary lifestyle is an easy one, and loneliness is supposedly just as bad for your long-term health as smoking. Looking for some other ones as the thought of shaving years off of my life is what makes life more bearable

Reactions: Joarga, GoatHerder and Kusogaki
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
drugs Weed Mdma Ketamine Cocaine Amphetamine

T

that_miqo'te

May 27, 2024
Outside of drinking and smoking, what things do you know of that are shown to shorten a lifespan?

Living a sedentary lifestyle is an easy one, and loneliness is supposedly just as bad for your long-term health as smoking. Looking for some other ones as the thought of shaving years off of my life is what makes life more bearable
Never a guarantee, look at how many of the people reach 100 and smoke and drink daily

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
All a plan like this really does is lower your quality of life. I mean yeah you will probably die a few years earlier in the end at an older age but the time until then will just suck more if this is your actual CTB plan. May as well have as much of your health as is possible.

Reactions: mangledjaws
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You can probably use something like TikTok to speed up cognitive decline. Just don't play certain video games since that apparently can actually help strengthen your Myelin sheaths or something.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Fast food and unhealthy meals in general are also a pretty good take I think.

Reactions: Nagito
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Suicide lol

On a serious note, many people live an unhealthy lifestyle for decades, and they're ok... I know of several. Don't presume it'll kill you quicker, there is absolutely no guarantee. I assume it wouldn't be a nice death anyway, probably slow and painful.

I have a friend that is very large, and she has been for decades, and she's only in her early 30s. She doesn't exercise, as she believes you can be healthy at 'any' size, which is crap.

When she walks up a flight of stairs, well, she's fucked, she wheezes and all sorts. She quit smoking a few years back. When she's merely sitting, she's out of breath... I'm a smoker, with asthma, a healthy weight, and I work out a lot, and I do other things as well as my intense workouts 3-4 days a week to keep active.

I'm pretty active, and working on constantly getting fitter as it is good for the mind, it is impossible to be too fit, unlike being unfit. I can easily run up a flight of stairs without dying. I couldn't imagine anything worse.

I'm working on quitting smoking (again), but I'm as fit as a fiddle. I remember when I wasn't - it was awful. So embarrassing, I felt so gross all the time. Trust me, you DON'T want this. Sedentary doesn't mean you'll be that big, of course, but it will make you THAT unfit. You'll feel so shit. You can be slim and ultra unfit.

Why do you want to do that to yourself? I don't understand.