• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

ducky29043

Jul 23, 2024
im planning on trying to CTB by pistol at a shooting range soon. i do not want to end up as a vegetable and i do not want somebody to stop me in time that i dont get to pull the trigger. how can i make sure that i aim at the correct spot in my brain that will kill me, and how do i make sure the instructor cant grab me in time to stop me?

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
My only real advice I know is DO NOT shoot your jaw. Chances are u will shatter it and disfigure your face but live.
I wish you the best of luck! <3

Upvote 0
D

ducky29043

Jul 23, 2024
My only real advice I know is DO NOT shoot your jaw. Chances are u will shatter it and disfigure your face but live.
I wish you the best of luck! <3
thank you
from everything ive seen, either a temple shot or upwards from inside the mouth would be best

Upvote 0
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
thank you
from everything ive seen, either a temple shot or upwards from inside the mouth would be best
I know there's another way which seems behind the ear upwards towards ur brain but I'm unsure how good that one is you might want to look it up yourself.

Upvote 0
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Oh I wish I was American.. I would just buy a shotgun and say goodbye to my terrible life

Reactions: CosmicPaperCut
Upvote 0
D

ducky29043

Jul 23, 2024
Oh I wish I was American.. I would just buy a shotgun and say goodbye to my terrible life
im actually in a country where all guns are banned, but we still have a few shooting ranges
i hope things get better for you

Upvote 0