C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Just trying to brainstorm to make my death look like an accident.

• Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe, spinningmyself, JAG_78 and 5 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
There was this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/self-induced-heart-attack-via-adrenaline-bearshaek.693/

I don't think it can be done though, not without drugs.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123 and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
There was this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/self-induced-heart-attack-via-adrenaline-bearshaek.693/

I don't think it can be done though, not without drugs.
Thank you for the reply atleast.

Reactions: DT2007, Discarded and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
caffeine overdose can.

Reactions: DT2007, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
caffeine overdose can.
Yeah but do people overdose on caffeine to the point of having a heart attack by accident?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Circles
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, zadig777, lv-gras and 1 other person
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Please don't
No worries, I meant the question rhetorically. In that it would be probably impossible to induce a heart attack with caffeine without it being recognized as intentional.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah but do people overdose on caffeine to the point of having a heart attack by accident?
On dares/bets they do. Just like the tide pod challenge. Not everyone who died from eating tidepods was suicide related.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
No worries, I meant the question rhetorically. In that it would be probably impossible to induce a heart attack with caffeine without it being recognized as non-accidental.
It does work but I was in agony I puked 14 times that night shaking going cold kidneys killing me

• Aww..
Reactions: voltage268, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
It does work but I was in agony I puked 14 times that night shaking going cold kidneys killing me
Sounds like a total nightmare if you have taken a stimulant and are vomiting.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Jeez guys I guess I'll just stick with hanging or jumping then. I keep getting reminded of how fucked up and hard it is to fucking die. Damn. When I look back of every time I almost died I really wish I did. One time I got into a head on collision with a 54' fully loaded truck. Like why couldn't I have died right then and there? It was literally lights out. Like fucken fuck.

Reactions: Discarded, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Marz and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I took about a gram of cocaine the other night and my heart rate was at 140 maybe would have been higher but i didnt have any left, i did start to feel something wasnt quiet right with my heart maybe i should have started exercising to push it higher

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I was present whrn someone had a natural heart attack and l can assure you, it's not a pleasant experience.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I was present whrn someone had a natural heart attack and l can assure you, it's not a pleasant experience.
But so is any other experience with death. So I'm just saying Why not? Especially when considering that I'd have to kill myself in an even more painful and bloody situation.

Reactions: Discarded and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
This guy was in great pain for a very long time, I've never heard anyone screaming in such horrific pain, just thinking back to it induces tears. He died in the ambulance, was revived and described the pain as being something he'd never experienced prior to this.

I mean, it's up to you if you want a heart attack, l suppose to some people they can be quick and merciful, but I'd never want the experience that person had.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Circles
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
This guy was in great pain for a very long time, I've never heard anyone screaming in such horrific pain, just thinking back to it induces tears. He died in the ambulance, was revived and described the pain as being something he'd never experienced prior to this.

I mean, it's up to you if you want a heart attack, l suppose to some people they can be quick and merciful, but I'd never want the experience that person had.
everyone tells me heart attacks are either painful or painless.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sundayafternoon, weedoge and 2 others
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
google pong pong tree and read about its seeds

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Take a shitload of amphetamines. I can guarantee you a heart attack.

F

Forgotten Farewell

Sep 28, 2018
I recently skipped my insulin for a few weeks and ate a lot of sugar every day. I ended up in hospital with diabetic ketoacidosis/borderline coma. So fucking pissed I didn't die!

• Aww..
Reactions: voltage268, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
Jeez guys I guess I'll just stick with hanging or jumping then. I keep getting reminded of how fucked up and hard it is to fucking die. Damn. When I look back of every time I almost died I really wish I did. One time I got into a head on collision with a 54' fully loaded truck. Like why couldn't I have died right then and there? It was literally lights out. Like fucken fuck.

hanging its plausible,but jumping is too much i think
u go public
u look like madman afterwards etc..
idk which is better to hang or to shoot ur self
i guess a successful shot to the head is painless and fastest right?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Try pissing off the CIA.

• Yay!
Reactions: DT2007, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018

I've been reading reading up on cardiac arrest. It's supposed to be quick. I was thinking plenty of stims. Of course, I wouldn't suggest this. It just crossed my mind.

Reactions: Dani Paradox, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I've been reading reading up on cardiac arrest. It's supposed to be quick. I was thinking plenty of stims. Of course, I wouldn't suggest this. It just crossed my mind.
Ami the only person who's heard many accounts of heart attack survivors who talk about the excruciating pain they experienced? Curious where this idea of consistent painless cardian arrest came from.

Reactions: Dani Paradox, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Ami the only person who's heard many accounts of heart attack survivors who talk about the excruciating pain they experienced? Curious where this idea of consistent painless cardian arrest came from.

A heart attack is when blood flow to the heart is blocked, and suddencardiac arrest is when the heartmalfunctions and suddenly stops beating unexpectedly. A heart attack is a "circulation" problem and sudden cardiac arrest is an "electrical" problem.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQICxAO&usg=AOvVaw0tv1QQE0wprO5wQyPZ1qjM

Reactions: WolfgangA, 4nt1th3s1s, lv-gras and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
A heart attack is when blood flow to the heart is blocked, and suddencardiac arrest is when the heartmalfunctions and suddenly stops beating unexpectedly. A heart attack is a "circulation" problem and sudden cardiac arrest is an "electrical" problem.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQICxAO&usg=AOvVaw0tv1QQE0wprO5wQyPZ1qjM
That's good to know except I've been hearing people say it about heart attacks too. So cardiac arrest is usually painless?

I can read BTW I don't need you bolding things for me ><

Last edited:
Reactions: BuranaPoe, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
That's good to know except I've been hearing people say it about heart attacks too. So cardiac arrest is usually painless?

I can read BTW I don't need you bolding things for me ><

I'll assume that was said in jest and tuck my hurt feelings away. I didn't bold anything, that's how it showed up on the site. Why would i assume you can't read. Gosh.

Reactions: BuranaPoe, Desperate_Soul, 4nt1th3s1s and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'll assume that was said in jest and tuck my hurt feelings away. I didn't bold anything, that's how it showed up on the site. Why would i assume you can't read. Gosh.
I thought that I when I typed that actually, I'm sorry for that, I woke up in a really foul mood.

Reactions: BuranaPoe, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Cardiac arrest would be awesome. It's like, you just suddenly collapse at the drop of a hat. It all just goes black. It's like God just all of a sudden hit the off switch. One minute you're alive and well, next minute....BAM!!! Dead before you even know what hit you.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon