• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Just curious… if I were to finish the course and all that on guns and how they work, would the country give me access to buy a gun or do I need a real reason to get it?

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
If you have well documented mental illness that's probably a no, sadly, my friend. I believe in the UK wealthy people like to go hunting and shotguns are commonly heard in the countryside. I'm willing to bet it's more expensive than it's worth. The nice part about the UK is it's a small rock and there are popular suicide spots, I think I've read about Beachy Head in East Sussex. It's one of the most popular suicide spots in the world. I really wish I had access to a straight cliff like that. That's the way I'd choose to go if heights were accessible here in southern Ontario Canada

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
If you have well documented mental illness that's probably a no, sadly, my friend. I believe in the UK wealthy people like to go hunting and shotguns are commonly heard in the countryside. I'm willing to bet it's more expensive than it's worth. The nice part about the UK is it's a small rock and there are popular suicide spots, I think I've read about Beachy Head in East Sussex. It's one of the most popular suicide spots in the world. I really wish I had access to a straight cliff like that. That's the way I'd choose to go if heights were accessible here in southern Ontario Canada
Yep… I am diagnosed so no guns for me hahah imma just do partial