• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Almeh3003

Sep 8, 2021
I feel like I'm stuck without a good method. I'm in a situation where doing anything that requires any kind of specific preparation/items would make people close to me suspicious very easily. On top of that I might be too incompetent to confidently try any methods that have to be carried out very accurately, and could have disastrous effects when anything goes slightly wrong, so I'd rather not do any of those either.

So, there aren't many options left for me and the only thing that looks kind of promising at this point is drowning myself. The problem is, there isn't any spot near to me where it could be possible without strangers potentially noticing it, and as I said, I'm afraid leaving home for a longer period of time could make others suspicious. So, all that's left is my bathtub, I don't even care that much for pain at this point, but obviously, as long as I have control over my body, I can't willingly drown myself this way. I'm aware of the shallow water blackout method but so far it didn't work for me, it does help to hold my breath for longer periods of time (the longest was, like, over 3 minutes I guess?), but not enough for me to feel like passing out.

In the end, drowning myself in the bathtub isn't possible as long as I have control over my body and can willingly get out, which made me wonder - what are the ways to willingly LOSE that control? So that, even when I'd want to get out, I no longer would be able to (I don't even mean LITERALLY lose the control so that I couldn't move my body completely, just anything that would limit the movement enough for me to be unable to get out, stuff like tying myself up/shooting myself also counts). Obviously, most of the ways to do that are going to be out of question for me anyway, so it would be the best if you could mention some that are easily avaible/not too hard to execute, but I'd still like you to list as many of those as possible. Also, it would be nice if you could specify:

1. -Would it make me unconscious? And in case it doesn't, does it cause any pain on it's own (other than from the lack of oxygen)? If it does, how painful is it?
  2. -How precisely does it have to be carried out to actually make me immobile?
  3. -What are the chances of getting out of the immobile state before I could faint in the bathtub? Preferably depending on how it's carried out (how likely is it for the method to fail when carried out incorrectly, and how likely is it when done correctly)
  4. -Most importantly, does it leave any lasting damages? Like, if I would either get out of the immobile state or be 'saved' by someone, would it warrant any injury? Would it make me immobile for a longer period of time?

Last edited:
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
get extremely shitfaced or drugged up and go in the bath

weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
I don't think there is really much that would remove SI enough for you to drown in the tub.

Doubling this method up with something (Like SN) could ensure that when you do go completely unconscious, your lungs'd then fill with water.

Hope that helps for some food for thought

A

Almeh3003

Sep 8, 2021
I don't think there is really much that would remove SI enough for you to drown in the tub.

Doubling this method up with something (Like SN) could ensure that when you do go completely unconscious, your lungs'd then fill with water.

Hope that helps for some food for thought
I see, thanks, but do you have any ideas about methods that wouldn't necessarily remove the SI? I mean physical restraints and such stuff, preferably easy to execute?