• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
Hi to whoever's reading this. I've been solidifying my plan and was just wondering if anyone knew of any good ways to CTB without leaving behind anything identifiable. Ideally, I would just go deep into the woods with a gun and never be seen again. Realistically I know that people will eventually be close to the area where I did it, but I wouldn't want anyone to clearly recognize a body and have it be a whole traumatizing thing. I'd rather everyone just have the knowledge I'm gone (due to suicide notes) without having to face the proof of it. I know this might not be possible but I wanted to see if any of you have any thoughts. Also just a side note I was considering shooting myself in the water if that changes anything.