• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
One thing that really sucks about conceding to the inevitability of my suicide death is that it has become really REALLY hard to do any planning. I know that I'm not the first person here to want to have a plan left behind, but is struggling with the time and patience it takes to finish those plans. I don't really have any "people" I just want my dog taken care of and that sort of thing.

So I guess I'm just looking for advice from folks who are trying to do the same thing. What helps you resist the impulse on days when it feels impossible to keep waiting? I'm having one of those days today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meliæ, reggiesaurus, Meditation guide and 5 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Smoking weed helps me to suppress the impulse so that waiting is easier. Music also helps. Unfortunately for me, I have people that I worry about, so it will make the wait longer than I want it to be.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Astral316, Deleted member 14386 and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i distract myself with mindless things, like games and youtube videos and whatnot. i also do chores pretty often as a way to occupy my hands and focus on a certain task.

i also remind myself that the decision to ctb shouldn't be made in the heat of the moment. oh, and reminding myself of how much of a mess it would be if i don't get everything in order before i ctb.

Reactions: Deathbydemo and Lost in a Dream
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I play games on steam I'm good at, smoking weed helps too (for me), podcasts, audiobooks, old books I like. Music. Coming here, other forums.
That's about it

Reactions: Astral316 and Lostandlooking
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
I try to let it flow out by writing on a notebook or typing on my PC what I am actually feeling (rage, sadness, emptiness, whatever). Usually it helps me.

I hope you get through today's impulse and maybe can spend some valuable time with your beloved dog.

J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks everyone. These are all really excellent suggestions. Except sex maybe, I havent had much(/any) interest in sex lately, but I will keep that in mind in case things change. I think maybe what I need is to use weed more consistently. Normally I sort of restrict myself to night time use, but maybe i need to
get into the habit of wake-n-baking on days like this. It's not ideal, but I believe that it would get me through the day.

I actually already had everything I needed for ctb in my amazon cart yesterday and decided to smoke some weed before I completed the purchase. Weed is probably the only reason that I am still 2 days removed from an impulsive death. Plus, maybe this is dumb, but knowing that amazon prime can get things to me within two days alone is such a comfort for me.
I play games on steam I'm good at, smoking weed helps too (for me), podcasts, audiobooks, old books I like. Music. Coming here, other forums.
That's about it

Do you have any reccommendations on specific podcasts, audiobooks, or steam games?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meliæ
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks everyone. These are all really excellent suggestions. Except sex maybe, I havent had much(/any) interest in sex lately, but I will keep that in mind in case things change. I think maybe what I need is to use weed more consistently. Normally I sort of restrict myself to night time use, but maybe i need to
get into the habit of wake-n-baking on days like this. It's not ideal, but I believe that it would get me through the day.

I actually already had everything I needed for ctb in my amazon cart yesterday and decided to smoke some weed before I completed the purchase. Weed is probably the only reason that I am still 2 days removed from an impulsive death. Plus, maybe this is dumb, but knowing that amazon prime can get things to me within two days alone is such a comfort for me.

Do you have any reccommendations on specific podcasts, audiobooks, or steam games?
Personally I enjoy comedy podcasts, legion of skanks is horrifically evil, but very funny. Joe Rogan experience has a bunch of great guests. Matt and shanes secret podcast is one of my faves, kurt metzgers 'can't get right' is good. Bad friends with andrew santino and bobby lee is great, tigerbelly with bobby lee, whiskey ginger with andrew santino are all great. Oh tuesdays with stories /w mork normand & joe list, YKDW w/ bobby kelly, the bonfire radio on SXM (they have a pod too), theo von this past weekened, hystory hyenas, ari shaffirs skeptic tank, cum town w/ nick mullen, stavros halkias. Oh jerimah wonders w/jerimaiah watkins.
edit: sixth and jump with ari shaffir, big jay and dan soder, it's reviewing the classic series '21 jump st' w/ johnny depp

audiobooks: Sherlock holmes read by stephen fry, HPMOR(harry potter and the methods of rationality)-kinda heavy but fun.

games: far cry 5, rocketleague, GTA5, rust, max payne 3, stardew valley, subnautica, minecraft devil may cry 5, skyrim, half life (all of them), portal 1&2, saints row 3-5, kerbal space program

lol that's a lot I'll try and come back with some more, it's not complete but that should get you started!

edit: if you can borrow/get a nintendo switch: zelda botw, mario cart, xenoblade chronicles 2, resident evil 5, supr mario oddesy

Last edited:
J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
Personally I enjoy comedy podcasts, legion of skanks is horrifically evil, but very funny. Joe Rogan experience has a bunch of great guests. Matt and shanes secret podcast is one of my faves, kurt metzgers 'can't get right' is good. Bad friends with andrew santino and bobby lee is great, tigerbelly with bobby lee, whiskey ginger with andrew santino are all great. Oh tuesdays with stories /w mork normand & joe list, YKDW w/ bobby kelly, the bonfire radio on SXM (they have a pod too), theo von this past weekened, hystory hyenas, ari shaffirs skeptic tank, cum town w/ nick mullen, stavros halkias. Oh jerimah wonders w/jerimaiah watkins.
edit: sixth and jump with ari shaffir, big jay and dan soder, it's reviewing the classic series '21 jump st' w/ johnny depp

audiobooks: Sherlock holmes read by stephen fry, HPMOR(harry potter and the methods of rationality)-kinda heavy but fun.

games: far cry 5, rocketleague, GTA5, rust, max payne 3, stardew valley, subnautica, minecraft devil may cry 5, skyrim, half life (all of them), portal 1&2, saints row 3-5, kerbal space program

lol that's a lot I'll try and come back with some more, it's not complete but that should get you started!

edit: if you can borrow/get a nintendo switch: zelda botw, mario cart, xenoblade chronicles 2, resident evil 5, supr mario oddesy

Holy crap, thanks. This is a huge list. I really appreciate the effort.

Reactions: Meliæ and Deleted member 14386
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I take it one day at a time. I try to find small things in the day to elevate my mood. Sometimes even small wins or nice things can make a big difference. Taking a nice hot quiet shower is helpful. I set realistic goals for the day which tend to be getting the chores done and surviving the kids online school. I game a lot, go here or reddit, and weed is there if I'm having too hard a day.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Every day is hell, and as each one passes it will become easier and easier to ctb on my planned date.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gratefulcorpse
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I write in a journal. Who ever finds and reads that is in for an adventure! I also lay there and cry. Finding this place has really helped. I've been reading a ton of old threads. Something amazing about people who just understand. That's the worst part of the "real world" for me. No one just understands. I'm not asking anyone to encourage me or be happy for me or anything. Just understand. I used to drink a lot until I would pass out and sleep for like 14 hours just to pass time faster. But I haven't been doing that lately. Just crying and writing and checking tracking on my SN every 5 minutes. Spoiler alert, it never updates as fast as I check it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gratefulcorpse
G

Gratefulcorpse

Aug 20, 2019
I smoke weed everyday and lay on my bed listen to music sometimes and practice the night-night method occasionally for the day when the day when I can CTB with enough Midazolam and Zopiclone, my strongest prescription pills, while slowly fading away. My family better not fucking save me, I'm only 20 and I don't want to be here anymore.