rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i'm having alot of trouble just relaxing and staying calm i have severe anxiety and i need ways to take my mind off of CTB and my heart break, any ideas?

right now i just try to watch tv, i tried watching youtube but i cant concentrate

:') i bought some edibles hopefully they arrive soon im hoping it will get rid of my anxiety and pain, my stomach hurts too much to even think about getting drunk

• Hugs
Reactions: KibblesNBits, Deleted member 17331, Pineapplecrown and 4 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Some of the things that I do is go for walks and listen to music on my phone. I recognize the nature and and take myself to "fantasy world" -- I think of things I wish would happen. It soothes me a lot actually

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, Deleted member 17331, Pineapplecrown and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This might sound a bit lame brother but do you/ can you exercise?

Reactions: Aonewayticketplease, Yomyom, Pineapplecrown and 1 other person
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I just write in my diary. Just rant about whatever is on my mind. Does the trick. If you don't have a diary, a Word document will do.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Pineapplecrown and rikamonie
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hi. Have you tried meditation?

Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Some of the things that I do is go for walks and listen to music on my phone. I recognize the nature and and take myself to "fantasy world" -- I think of things I wish would happen. It soothes me a lot actually

that sounds peaceful, i dont have anywhere to walk in my town, just on the paths next to the roads which i dont think would be calming :'3
This might sound a bit lame brother but do you/ can you exercise?

unfortunately id probably pass out loool im struggling to eat well at the moment and so i get very dizzy and tired quickly
Hi. Have you tried meditation?

i havnt, i only listen sometimes to those night time meditation to sleep, not sure if thats the same thing

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Mindfulness with the 5 senses
Box breathing

maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
i'm having alot of trouble just relaxing and staying calm i have severe anxiety and i need ways to take my mind off of CTB and my heart break, any ideas?

right now i just try to watch tv, i tried watching youtube but i cant concentrate

:') i bought some edibles hopefully they arrive soon im hoping it will get rid of my anxiety and pain, my stomach hurts too much to even think about getting drunk

I would suggest tv and youtube, but since they aren't doing the trick we need to think of something else.

Perhaps reading something, a book or a comic book, if you're into reading of course.
Another thing i do is video games, not only do i try to play games i like, i do whatever i can to become invested in them, so they take more space in my head that would usually be reserved to suicidal thoughts, i go on forums about these games, discuss them, talk about them, etc. This can be done for books, comics, movies, anything, it's something that makes me feel less stressed out, getting invested into things so i don't think about my sad feelings.

I usually try to be as comfy as possible while doing these things too.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I would suggest tv and youtube, but since they aren't doing the trick we need to think of something else.

Perhaps reading something, a book or a comic book, if you're into reading of course.
Another thing i do is video games, not only do i try to play games i like, i do whatever i can to become invested in them, so they take more space in my head that would usually be reserved to suicidal thoughts, i go on forums about these games, discuss them, talk about them, etc. This can be done for books, comics, movies, anything, it's something that makes me feel less stressed out, getting invested into things so i don't think about my sad feelings.

I usually try to be as comfy as possible while doing these things too.

thank you, i can try to read something it can pass alot of time fast :3

• Love
Reactions: maru.
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I download relaxing sound apps, put on some instrument music, and add whale sounds.

Something like:

I love feeling at the bottom of the ocean, alone. As really I am, as if nothing can reach me.

• Love
Reactions: Hear My Bus a Comin, _Minsk, rikamonie and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Not the best advice but there is nothing more relaxing than junk food

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Taraxias, crybaby and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

The 2nd recording is the one that takes me elsewhere

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Not the best advice but there is nothing more relaxing than junk food

loool i wish i could have mcdonalds i dont know if i could eat it since i struggle to eat when im sad but sounds good right noww i wish i had one near me

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby and Yomyom
WarRunner

WarRunner

Jun 3, 2020
I either write, play video games, or look at photos of my crush that I printed out.