Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I'm a 20 M living with my mother. She knows I'm desperate to leave so I was thinking I might be able to use that to my advantage so she never has to know I'm dead. I have money to travel. Is there a way I can kill myself so she can still believe I'm just off in the world having fun? I'm trying to make this semi quick, I don't know if I'm in for a year full of commitment for it.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think it's difficult to manage that when DNA testing can now identify pretty much every body, so sooner or later your death would most likely be reported to her. If you have enough money I suppose you could disappear in the depths of a jungle or the far reaches of a desert and hope for luck.

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I think it's difficult to manage that when DNA testing can now identify pretty much every body, so sooner or later your death would most likely be reported to her. If you have enough money I suppose you could disappear in the depths of a jungle or the far reaches of a desert and hope for luck.
I have the money to make it anywhere in the world. I just really want a way where she can just believe I'm still out there and okay. I don't know. I was thinking I could go somewhere and just ditch all my IDs then go out in wilderness and kill myself. I'm fine with nobody ever finding me.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I reckon there are places one can do that, like driving off the established routes in the Sahara or the Amazon rain forest. I'm not sure how reassuring it would be to your mother to know you'd set off in one of those areas and vanished. Maybe you could somehow leave red-herring paper trails in totally other places, such as sending your credit card to someone to use in Paris, having someone mail your passport to the lost & found at aTaiwan train station, etc.

Reactions: Escaper Boy