• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
About 3 days ago I started feeling very drowsy, not literally but its more of a feeling that Im dreaming in a dissociative way if it makes sense. its hard to explain, but when its worse than most times I feel like my head is dropping as if I fell asleep, despite me not wobbling anywhere and not being sleepy at all and then I feel the dissociation more. It gets annoying when Im trying to do something and I get disctracted with this feeling repeating several times before I
feel like some wires inside disconnected completly

Not looking for solid medical help, just trying to figure out what could it be or anything to help with it. Grounding helps for a brief moment, before I feel my head drop again so I dont think its a solution

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Immensevoid and アホペンギン
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
it could be a dissacotion disorder but have you crossed off any health concerns you might have?

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
it could be a dissacotion disorder but have you crossed off any health concerns you might have?
Just stress latwly, Ive been fucked over a job again and some usual things
Health concerns I havent crossed off but I dont have insurance right now so I couldnt if I wanted to x') if it doesnt get any better Im supposed to have a psychiatrist appointment soon