• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Been thinking about the woman in Indiana (I thing that's where she was from) who drank four bottles of water in 20 minutes and died. With my luck the only thing that would happen to me is I would be in the bathroom all night, but it's worth doing some research on. If I find anything of value I'll post here.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There was a really tragic case where a woman died after taking part in a water drinking competition on the radio. Not sure if you're refering to that?

I doubt it was peaceful though. Poor lady. It was really irresponsible of the radio programme to not find out whether doing it might cause harm. Here's an article on it:

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
There was a really tragic case where a woman died after taking part in a water drinking competition on the radio. Not sure if you're refering to that?

I doubt it was peaceful though. Poor lady. It was really irresponsible of the radio programme to not find out whether doing it might cause harm. Here's an article on it:

No this one was over july 4th where she felt dehydrated and started drinking a bunch of water and died when she got home. I hadn't heard of the above. You're right I smell a lawsuit on this one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No this one was over july 4th where she felt dehydrated and started drinking a bunch of water and died when she got home. I hadn't heard of the above. You're right I smell a lawsuit on this one.

It was especially sad because I think she was trying to win a computer console for her kids. But yeah- maybe it isn't immediately obvious that an excess of water could kill but- we're biological machines after all. We're not designed to be able to cope with an excess of anything.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
It was especially sad because I think she was trying to win a computer console for her kids. But yeah- maybe it isn't immediately obvious that an excess of water could kill but- we're biological machines after all. We're not designed to be able to cope with an excess of anything.
Jesus Christ I remember this shit. I can't imagine how devastated the kids were.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Jesus Christ I remember this shit. I can't imagine how devastated the kids were.

Yeah- definitely. It's just so tragic because it's not like anyone went out their way to make it happen. The radio people must have felt awful too. I can't say I'm a big fan of 'health and safety' but sometimes you have to think maybe it is a good thing. Extreme competitions like that really ought to be run past medical professionals to see if there are health risks.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Yeah- definitely. It's just so tragic because it's not like anyone went out their way to make it happen. The radio people must have felt awful too. I can't say I'm a big fan of 'health and safety' but sometimes you have to think maybe it is a good thing. Extreme competitions like that really ought to be run past medical professionals to see if there are health risks.
Nah the radio people, despite not intending to, can suck a dick. They failed that lady, and the challenge was stupid anyways. Should've picked something else ngl.

Reactions: lachrymost and Forever Sleep
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If u search the Internet You can find other examples of people that died drinking too much water .

And It doesn't seem like it's that much water imo . 2 liters in 20 minutes isn't that much imo .

Also read 6 liters in 3 hours

I guess taking metoclopramide would help with vomiting also.

Let's see the prolifers try to ban water

• Yay!
Reactions: corazon, nessun_nome and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
It's a common side effect of some drugs to get extremely thirsty. What ive heard is also 6 liters within 2-3 hours. Chugging that much in one go may make your stomach rupture instead I think, I'd imagine that's a bit more painful.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
If u search the Internet You can find other examples of people that died drinking too much water .

And It doesn't seem like it's that much water imo . 2 liters in 20 minutes isn't that much imo .

Also read 6 liters in 3 hours

I guess taking metoclopramide would help with vomiting also.

Let's see the prolifers try to ban water
Water ban would be crazy lmao. Imagine only getting a certain amount of water every 3 hours xD.
It's a common side effect of some drugs to get extremely thirsty. What ive heard is also 6 liters within 2-3 hours. Chugging that much in one go may make your stomach rupture instead I think, I'd imagine that's a bit more painful.
Stomach or kidney. Whatever ruptures or collapses I can't imagine to be painless. Wouldn't be my choice route.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Been thinking about the woman in Indiana (I thing that's where she was from) who drank four bottles of water in 20 minutes and died. With my luck the only thing that would happen to me is I would be in the bathroom all night, but it's worth doing some research on. If I find anything of value I'll post here.

I think it would be extraordinarily difficult and unlikely to park.

I'm guessing that those that died like this had other underlying conditions.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read about this. The cells of the body swell up from the overload of water and the brain cells expand and since they are enclosed in the skull the brain swells and presses on the skull causing a headache. Then she passed out.

I'm personally not able to do this probably, drink so much water so fast.

Reactions: lachrymost