N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Hi, I'm supposed to fast tomorrow for 8-12h for my CTB plan (SN)
I was wondering if there's an upper limit regarding water intake during my fast. Like, is it fine if I drink between 1 to 2 liters? Does it change something?

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: etherealspring, Kalista and cali22♡
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Hi, I'm supposed to fast tomorrow for 8-12h for my CTB plan (SN)
I was wondering if there's an upper limit regarding water intake during my fast. Like, is it fine if I drink between 1 to 2 liters? Does it change something?
Yes, the reason for the fast in both solids and liquids mainly is that it helps everything we intake be absorbed faster in our bodies. But at the same time too much fasting makes our bodies reject sudden consumptions. Hence the suggested water fast before you start to take SN. Mainly the amount of water you absorb depends on your metabolism. Since i drink a lot of water, my plan is just miniscule sips before my time to drink SN.

Reactions: nihilism__
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Yes, the reason for the fast in both solids and liquids mainly is that it helps everything we intake be absorbed faster in our bodies. But at the same time too much fasting makes our bodies reject sudden consumptions. Hence the suggested water fast before you start to take SN. Mainly the amount of water you absorb depends on your metabolism. Since i drink a lot of water, my plan is just miniscule sips before my time to drink SN.
I do cardio and bodybuilding daily and my average is like between 3 and 4L water/daily. What should be an appropriate amount? Considering my body is burning everything that I ingest at a high speed?

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I do cardio and bodybuilding daily and my average is like between 3 and 4L water/daily. What should be an appropriate amount? Considering my body is burning everything that I ingest at a high speed?
I suggest you do the same as me, last large gulp of water 4 hours before as suggested by the guidelines before you do the deed. If the thirst is there just micro sips barely enough to wet the mouth and throat. Probably do almost nothing but relax in those few hours as to get less dehydrated.

Reactions: nihilism__
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
I suggest you do the same as me, last large gulp of water 4 hours before as suggested by the guidelines before you do the deed. If the thirst is there just micro sips barely enough to wet the mouth and throat. Probably do almost nothing but relax in those few hours as to get less dehydrated.
Perfect, so (to sum up) complete fast 8 hours before with only a large gulp of water (0.5L) in the middle of the fast. Thank you☺️🙏🏻