• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone know why this didn't work? (Water Hemlock 500mg). Did I get scammed? [This is from awhile ago...]

405D0DC3 A976 43E2 881B 854156B32394

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Are you sure it's not Queen Anne's Lace? If I remember right it's very hard to tell the difference. And Queen Anne's Lace is not harmful
Does anyone know why this didn't work? (Water Hemlock 500mg). Did I get scammed? [This is from awhile ago...]

View attachment 87388
My smart assness wants to say because you haven't taken it yet. Lol. But I have thought about cbt this way because it does grow wild in my area. I just an not positive at the plants in looking at.

empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Are you sure it's not Queen Anne's Lace? If I remember right it's very hard to tell the difference. And Queen Anne's Lace is not harmful

My smart assness wants to say because you haven't taken it yet. Lol. But I have thought about cbt this way because it does grow wild in my area. I just an not positive at the plants in looking at.
I did take it though I don't have proof I suppose... I brought it twice by accident. I kept the second one on me for awhile before I gave it to a friend.
I thought I'd never try hemlock again because of how badly it scared me, but if I still had it... Idk I might try again. I guess I'm just that insane. At first I thought it was pure luck and/or the will of god, but I past that phase awhile ago. I just really want to die.

Last edited:
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I did take it though I don't have proof I suppose... I brought it twice by accident. I kept the second one on me for awhile before I gave it to a friend.
I thought I'd never try hemlock again because of how badly it scared me, but if I still had it... Idk I might try again. I guess I'm just that insane. At first I thought it was pure luck and/or the will of god, but I past that phase awhile ago. I just really want to die.
No worries sometimes I joke around and I'm sorry for that. I've tried various poisons and they just haven't worked and caused a lot of pain. I'm not even sure how much hemlock you would have to ingest to ctb or how painful that method is. I do remember someone telling me to make a tea out of it. But I'm just not sure. I don't see any other posts about hemlock either. Is definitely try to do more research about it.
I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Big hugs!
I did a quick Google search and I have a feeling hemlock isn't a great way to ctb. And if what you have is a poisonous hemlock you'd know after you took it!

Last edited:
Reactions: empty sighs