depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
As my CTB date is nearing! I can't make my mind up what way I want to go now. I just want a quick painless way out

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, darksideofthebright, Cursed4ever and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Whatever you feel most comfortable with. Water black out would scare me personally. I hope you find peace and calm in method chosen :hug:

Reactions: depressedsally and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I had to choose, I'd go for CO. I find water blackout too scary.
Good luck with whatever method you choose and hope you can find peace soon :3

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB, depressedsally and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would probably choose CO. I tried shallow water blackout before and I couldn't do it.

Reactions: WornOutLife, Gromit-CTB and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Whatever you feel most comfortable with. Water black out would scare me personally. I hope you find peace and calm in method chosen :hug:
Once i get to the point of faint and dizziness I would just get into the bath and go under then if it didn't work then am going to do CO what are the chances of me surviving and being brain dead I don't want that OMG I couldn't think of anything worse
If I had to choose, I'd go for CO. I find water blackout too scary.
Good luck with whatever method you choose and hope you can find peace soon :3
Thank you I think I might just try CO cause I don't wanna be a vegetable the rest of my life if it failed
I would probably choose CO. I tried shallow water blackout before and I couldn't do it.
Can you tell me about your experience how did it make you feel did you go unconscious or not?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Once i get to the point of faint and dizziness I would just get into the bath and go under then if it didn't work then am going to do CO what are the chances of me surviving and being brain dead I don't want that OMG I couldn't think of anything worse
Really feel for you, I would like you to be happy and I understand ctb is that happiness but I would like you to go with peace :hug:

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Can you tell me about your experience how did it make you feel did you go unconscious or not?
I was not able to go unconscious, maybe it was just me being stupid but I don't know, seems kinda hard.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Really feel for you, I would like you to be happy and I understand ctb is that happiness but I would like you to go with peace :hug:
I want to to peaceful and am scared of heights can't go that way. I couldn't jump or torcher someone else's life like jumping in front of a train gosh no. Hanging is also something I couldn't do it scared me am so limited to ways. I just wish I had a button I could just turn off
I was not able to go unconscious, maybe it was just me being stupid but I don't know, seems kinda hard.
Yes I think it might be hard to do and I've not read any successful people on here. Unless you know of any?

• Hugs
Reactions: Gromit-CTB and sadworld
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Water blackout to me is more reliable than CO. I've heard so many different ways CO isn't potent enough, like CO escaping through cracks in the car door, holes in the tent, etc. Once you're in the water, it is up to you and it will be an inevitability as long as SI doesn't kick in and you end up saving yourself or someone finding and saving you