M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
And probably shouldn't be haha not great for my deep thinking.

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
It's grossing me out thinking that maybe all this is a simulation and the real me is a thing with plug holes all over me :'(:sick::pfff::pfff:.
Also, I feel like I definitely chose the red pill before entering this life lol. Wish I'd chosen the blue.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, FriendofDeath, Sensei and 2 others
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Me thinking about the possibility of being in a simulation as well and how my body would be like in the real world is .

I agree that the red pill is seen as heroic and all yet it really is not in real life. It just smacks you in the face of the reality of things and make you wish you go back to sleep.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Sensei and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Me thinking about the possibility of being in a simulation as well and how my body would be like in the real world is .

I agree that the red pill is seen as heroic and all yet it really is not in real life. It just smacks you in the face of the reality of things and make you wish you go back to sleep.

exactly! I want the blue pill lol

Reactions: Amnesty
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think it´s a strong possibility that we live in a simulation I have even made a thread about it before and have over half a dozen videos about the simulation hypothesis.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Amnesty and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I'm going to buy one of those Morpheus black coats and glasses and start running about like I'm a character from the matrix :pfff:
I think it´s a strong possibility that we live in a simulation I have even made a thread about it before and have over half a dozen videos about the simulation hypothesis.

ooh I'll need to have a look!

Reactions: WinterFaust, Deleted member 1465, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Apparently it´s posted on another site I won´t link to but I can link you the videos if you want to?

• Love
Reactions: madbananas and Amnesty
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
The Matrix showcases a subject's break with the spectacle and isn't so much about an actual simulation.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
It's grossing me out thinking that maybe all this is a simulation and the real me is a thing with plug holes all over me :'(:sick::pfff::pfff:.
Also, I feel like I definitely chose the red pill before entering this life lol. Wish I'd chosen the blue.
I hope not...I'm not trying to live again...No.....I Dont Want to Live Again.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
The Matrix showcases a subject's break with the spectacle and isn't so much about an actual simulation.

to be honest the movie goes above my head haha I'm just turning it into my own story:pfff::smiling: I have always found the movie hard to get my head around
I hope not...I'm not trying to live again...No.....I Dont Want to Live Again.

same. I just think about dying then immediately being born again and it makes me want to cry:heart:

Reactions: waived
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-

If I find out that this is a simulation, I'll start studying programming and hacking, and try to reprogram the whole darn thing. In my opinion, this program isn't user-friendly enough and it's too dificult to delete annoying subprograms.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, madbananas and FriendofDeath
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Despite having watched all these videos and read all the articles I am not fully convinced we live in a simulation but it´s a strong posibility but it´s either that or existential nihilism for me. One thing I want to note is that how ridiculous the theory of the big bang is from an existential view point to me it´s just as stupid as believing in god because they just say the same as in the bible that first there was nothing and then god created earth or boom the big bang happened out of nothingness BUT if you think about creationism with the view of the simulation theory the big bang makes perfect since it´s like a video game like you are booting up Sims or GTA or any game then there literally are nothing and you turn on the game and the big bang was created.

To blow your mind even more if you take GTA IV for example you don´t start from the beginning you start by getting off a boat in modern times not from when the Earth was "created" it´s like a dream or a movie you just start in the middle like the Matrix the movie starts by Neo waking up turning off his alarm you didn´t see him go to sleep just like a dream you are suddenly just there like they also explain in the movie Inception that you never remember how you got where you are. Btw I love history I find it very fascinating but who says it ever existed maybe the game of life started when we were born and history is just filler and the only reality I can be certain of is that my mind is real maybe no one else is or maybe everyone is a simulation so the creators can to learn about human history which they also mention in one of the videos and if that theory is true than my theory of the big bang was when the creators pressed start on the simulation.

The first two are pretty short and more entertaining while some of the others a longer, one even a documentary with several experiements that kinda proofs we live in a simulation.

Number 6 may seem childish but of all the videos I have seen about the observer effect/double slit experiement this one explains it and shows it the best way.

Life could also be a videogame like Roy in Rick and Morty
Or maybe it´s like in the picture below that your life was just a trip

It could also be something like this

This one is the longest lasting 50 minutes but explains in great details of evidence of the simulation hypethesis

I also got some articles you can check out if you like

You could also check these answers on this thread

Btw: I think I will make this a stand alone thread since I never made a simulation theory/hypothesis thread on this forum.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simulation-theory-hypothesis.40573/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: madbananas, FriendofDeath and Sensei
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I'm going to buy one of those Morpheus black coats and glasses and start running about like I'm a character from the matrix :pfff:

Don't forget the glasses!

• Love
Reactions: madbananas and Sensei
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for the links @TheGoodGuy and @waived , I'll be looking them up tomorrow :D
And @FriendofDeath oh yes the dark sunglasses :sunglasses::pfff: literally me running about the place straight out of lockdown haha

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Sensei, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Whenever I question too deeply on such matters, I just refer to the Guide and everything is alright...

• Love
Reactions: K-O
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've always wondered what would've happened if he ate both pills. Maybe a new CTB method?

Reactions: Amnesty, FriendofDeath and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Whenever I question too deeply on such matters, I just refer to the Guide and everything is alright...

42 - as simple as that!..
your mouth will love you for the rest of your life!
:heart:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
42 - as simple as that!..
your mouth will love you for the rest of your life!
:heart:
After over thirty years of careful research I actually do know the question to which 42 is the answer. And all I needed was a tape measure.

Reactions: Amnesty
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
After over thirty years of careful research I actually do know the question to which 42 is the answer. And all I needed was a tape measure.
OCD alert!

Reactions: Amnesty and Deleted member 1465