T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's done as if it's romantic like it reminded me as if they were trying to skit that movie 'me before you' which wasn't great but an ok depiction of a suicidal man.

I really wonder who's buying into these ads like who wants a 50meg photo only have to edit out their own perceived imperfections. Unless now have I avoided times changing long enough that we are all comparing our zits and crows feet equally as one race ... Well clearly not with these stupid ads.

The fuck is it with people and making life harder on each other.

Merry Christmas to anyone who needs to hear it and sincerity to anyone like me who doesn't know their ass from their elbow sometimes. People did their work on me alright and I'm still paying the price after nearly 4 years only working half the week.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
It's done as if it's romantic like it reminded me as if they were trying to skit that movie 'me before you' which wasn't great but an ok depiction of a suicidal man.

I really wonder who's buying into these ads like who wants a 50meg photo only have to edit out their own perceived imperfections. Unless now have I avoided times changing long enough that we are all comparing our zits and crows feet equally as one race ... Well clearly not with these stupid ads.

The fuck is it with people and making life harder on each other.

Merry Christmas to anyone who needs to hear it and sincerity to anyone like me who doesn't know their ass from their elbow sometimes. People did their work on me alright and I'm still paying the price after nearly 4 years only working half the week.
I honestly love photography and Fujifilm cameras... but I have never taken a photo of myself. I don't like my own image.

Reactions: TooConscious