CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
We used to speak everyday and be really close, but now we barely even speak and I can tell she doesn't care that much about me and it's only getting worse. Funnily enough this happened once before and I always kind of felt like it would happen again. God I miss her sometimes and God I hate myself for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, waitingforrest, death137 and 5 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
What was your relationship with this person like if you don't mind me asking? I don't know your circumstance, but when I went through my breakup It was rough I was right in that mindset too. Eventually though time does heal wounds like this but that also depends on your relationship level with them

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
What was your relationship with this person like if you don't mind me asking? I don't know your circumstance, but when I went through my breakup It was rough I was right in that mindset too. Eventually though time does heal wounds like this but that also depends on your relationship level with them
I don't really want to go into the details. Also I know time heals, but it has already almost been a year and it still hurts and even if I eventually get over it, it's going to take some time and I'm tired of waiting and trying to improve my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Sometimes they're is just a lost of mutual interest. Sometimes a person just wants a little more attention. She may be feeling somewhat the same on the other end. You guys probably just lost the way of talking to each other. Try addressing the issue. Saying something like we dont talk anymore, could help. A person can become subconsciously distant, and by the time they realize it. Its probably too late. And you guys no longer have anything in common. Trying to fix something that's broken or breaking is better than letting it erode. Giving up, could sometimes be what makes you lose what you hold dear.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. I know it can be painful missing what you once had. People can be so disappointing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.