Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
One common and big lie anti-choice terrorists use against this forum is that members here actively encourage, goad and push others into committing suicide. It's a part of the deliberate false narrative they build in order to further their fascist agenda.

It must be nearly impossible to keep all anti-choice terrorists from infiltrating this forum. Some of them may sneak in by pretending to be depressed and suicidal and acting so in their posts.

A few of them may act as agent provocateurs and deliberately encourage or pressure or push members into committing suicide in order to falsely implicate this forum and shut it down.

Members need to keep an eye out for such agent provocateurs and infiltrators who have managed to sneak in and cause trouble. They must be reported & banned immediately and their posts deleted.

Reactions: TooConscious, - crybaby -, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
That word's french, just distract them by leaving baguettes and stinky cheese around, those agents won't pay attention to us.

• Yay!
Reactions: - crybaby -, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Hated the among us phase of my friend group, I am terrible at social deduction. I trust you guys to find them. :pfff:

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I havent seen members pushing others to ctb. All of them actually ask the ops to think twice And offer help. But I didnt read the threads you refer to.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I havent seen members pushing others to ctb. All of them actually ask the ops to think twice And offer help. But I didnt read the threads you refer to.
No, I haven't seen any either.

However, using agent provocateurs against a legitimate movement is a tactic used very often by sinister forces.

I just mentioned we need to be aware of their existence and act accordingly.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, I haven't seen any either.

However, using agent provocateurs against a legitimate movement is a tactic used very often by sinister forces.

I just mentioned we need to be aware of their existence and act accordingly.
Tottally agree with you.
Tottally agree with you.
Usually they are banned quite quickly, it's like teamwork here. Liked the French word :heart:

Reactions: Depressed Cat
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Haven't seen anyone encouraging CTB like that lately. Some people have come in with weird usernames and just randomly type things that are really rude and provocative. Hard to say if they have an agenda or are just internet randos who are confrontational.

Reactions: Depressed Cat