sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
If your looking to hang like me DONT DOWNLOAD pEACE fULL hANDBOOK THERE is nothing about hanging in that book

Reactions: Lupgevif
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I made that experience too, 5 last acts also had no information about hanging.
I'm still searching for a book with info about hanging, have you found one?

L

letsdiee

Apr 8, 2021
lostallhope.com - here too you can find useful information

Reactions: Pen>Sword and verloren
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Also heard all these terrible storys about hanging but if you have the right information and do it right you can be gone in 20 seconds- many people die doing erotic strangling not even intending too, some videos on suicide wiki put my mind at rest- one girl under controlled conditions with two people present lost consciousness in around 20 seconds if there wasnt people there she would have died it looked real peaceful

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Also heard all these terrible storys about hanging but if you have the right information and do it right you can be gone in 20 seconds- many people die doing erotic strangling not even intending too, some videos on suicide wiki put my mind at rest- one girl under controlled conditions with two people present lost consciousness in around 20 seconds if there wasnt people there she would have died it looked real peaceful
I just tried planting my weight on a noose today, shit was so uncomfortable that I immediately stood back up. Powering through ten or twenty seconds of the windpipe being crushed would require someone really badass imo, I can't handle one second of it.

There is a huge differenced between hanging in your head and hanging in real life. People might not understand this before trying to put 40-70kgs on their windpipe and holding it for ten seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: yellowjasmine88
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
But its not on your windpipe (thats the worst position to hang yourself) its two fingers below adams apple tighten ligature and fall forward no blood to brain 20 seconds you are out then few minutes later you are dead- look how quick this girl loses consciousness

But its not on your windpipe (thats the worst position to hang yourself) its two fingers below adams apple tighten ligature and fall forward no blood to brain 20 seconds you are out then few minutes later you are dead- look how quick this girl loses consciousness

4:25 when it starts

Last edited:
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
It could still crush your wind pipe. I imagine its extremely painful for that short time, but with the possible exception of n every death is painful. The question is how long for and how much

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
And she didnt even have the correct 'ligature' but i believe because her neck is so thin the arteries were compressed enough to lose consciousness
It could still crush your wind pipe. I imagine its extremely painful for that short time, but with the possible exception of n every death is painful. The question is how long for and how much
Did you watch the video she was completely out?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Before she wa out and no. I wont watch something that requires my id

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Different things work for different people unfortunately our physiologies are all different.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

4:25 when it starts

Hmm, guess putting the noose higher would make me able to try this out. The partial battle continues!!! This way I could avoid having my entire weight on the windpipe.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for that. Won't waste my time with that book.

Reactions: verloren
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
people use silk scarfs and neck ties that are about 1 mm it does not really matter its having the balls to do it thats the main thing

Reactions: Last chance and verloren