SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
So today I woke up at around 4am and it was raining outside and I told myself "I was going for a walk" basically to ctb. I had planned to climb a crane and just jump off, and since there was a crane nearby, it was perfect. As I stood in front of the crane, there was a bus stop nearby and there was only one idiot sitting there, and so as not to seem suspicious, I just looked at the bus stop map and then moved on. After about 10 seconds of walking I was standing in front of the road and the crane was behind me and I walked around it because I was waiting for the bus to come so the man could leave so I waited. The whole time I was waiting there was a car in front of me and remember, it was damn dark outside and I was dressed all in black and looked hella suspicious.
Then this guy came out of the car and asked me what I was doing and I was like, "Wtf?" Because he just came out of nowhere and I told him I was waiting for the bus and he was like, "Please wait at the bus stop because you making me crazy and the whole time he just looked at me like I was robbing the man at the bus stop. He was just guarding the place or something, I thought. Then I told him I would wait there and he agreed and then I basically went home.

When I'm ready, that's exactly what happens everytime

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, hereornot, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
I'm sorry your plans got derailed like that. Finally having the courage to go forward with a plan and then having it interrupted by something like that is always awful.

I hope you find peace in any way you see fit - I'm way too scared of jumping, so I admire you for having enough courage to think of a crane.

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
I'm sorry your plans got derailed like that. Finally having the courage to go forward with a plan and then having it interrupted by something like that is always awful.

I hope you find peace in any way you see fit - I'm way too scared of jumping, so I admire you for having enough courage to think of a crane.

I really appreciate your words, Thank you.