11_Foraskenchild_11

11_Foraskenchild_11

My username is forsakenchild not forasken lol.
Oct 3, 2024
Lol…so, I just heard about partial hanging and thought I'd try it out, I wasn't planning to kill myself yet it was more like to see how I'd feel. When I tried it, it hurt a little, but I could feel myself passing out quicker than I expected that I was like whoa there...slow down hold on a sec lol…Im not trying to die yet 😆
I immediately removed the noose from my neck, and thought I just might use this as a method, maybe with more research. It was more like an impulsive try with little knowledge about it.

Reactions: wayn and Tonkpils
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I've researched this method extensively and it's mine, too. I've attempted it several times, but stopped as I can't have been ready, but I am now

Do not practice unless you're ready to go! But I know what you mean lol

Reactions: 11_Foraskenchild_11
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Lol…so, I just heard about partial hanging and thought I'd try it out, I wasn't planning to kill myself yet it was more like to see how I'd feel. When I tried it, it hurt a little, but I could feel myself passing out quicker than I expected that I was like whoa there...slow down hold on a sec lol…Im not trying to die yet 😆
I immediately removed the noose from my neck, and thought I just might use this as a method, maybe with more research. It was more like an impulsive try with little knowledge about it.
After how many seconds did you feel like you were fainting?

Reactions: 11_Foraskenchild_11
11_Foraskenchild_11

11_Foraskenchild_11

My username is forsakenchild not forasken lol.
Oct 3, 2024
After how many seconds did you feel like you were fainting?
I think when i hit the 10 second mark. It may also be because i have breathing problems lol.