Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
You think MI5 or the Gendarmerie is on this site sharing investigative tidbits?

• Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves and CTBgenuine
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Thoughts...
I've heard people mention it but haven't looked into it in depth personally so I can't say for sure. If you're interested in the case it should be worth researching.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I've heard people mention it but haven't looked into it in depth personally so I can't say for sure. If you're interested in the case it should be worth researching.
Diana wrote a letter saying they were going to kill her in a car crash and ALL the cctv was not working in the tunnel where the crash happened...

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Diana wrote a letter saying they were going to kill her in a car crash and ALL the cctv was not working in the tunnel where the crash happened...
That's a lot of evidence already then... Many french artists who opposed or were considered a hindrance to the system were mysteriously killed in the same way under extremely unlikely circumstances...

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I really dopn't think she was directly murdered, but she was harassed by the paparazzi so much that they the too high risk of ways to try to aviod them, so this was a form if indirect homicide.

Reactions: mediocre
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I really dopn't think she was directly murdered, but she was harassed by the paparazzi so much that they the too high risk of ways to try to aviod them, so this was a form if indirect homicide.
So many strange occurrences tho. Like the 2nd car in the tunnel was never found and why was all the cctv not working on that night? Why did Diana write they were going to kill her in a car crash? Why were her phones being bugged?