Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I was asleep for fuck sake. I wake up in the afternoon sometimes.

Other than that the conversation went well, so I'm confused. Do Zoomer girls ghost that easily?

I meant to post this in Offtopic

Reactions: Zegers and Capsaicin78
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Dont try to find reason in why someone ghosted you. It's not your fault, thats all I can say.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Zegers, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Dont try to find reason in why someone ghosted you. It's not your fault, thats all I can say.
"It's not your fault." Reminds me of Good Will Hunting. Much appreciated

Reactions: whatevs and Capsaicin78
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Ghosting is so common that it's not a good idea to attach any kind of emotion to it, but of course that's way easier said than done if you're looking to build something with a specific person. A subset of people really want to connect and grow something with the right person, while others seem to want to keep their options open and have multiple "potentials" in the race, often concurrently. And I do think there's often a sense of betrayal for the person on the receiving end of that treatment, especially if they were emotionally invested in any way. But of course there's also a decent chance that you weren't quite "it" for her.

• Informative
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Sarros, GentleJerk and 4 others
VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
Not necessarily, if someone is interested in a conversation, they will reply no matter the time you took to respond.

Reactions: death137, Zegers, MellowAvenue and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Reactions: Zegers
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Not necessarily, if someone is interested in a conversation, they will reply no matter the time you took to respond.
I agree.
Ghosting is so common that it's not a good idea to attach any kind of emotion to it, but of course that's way easier said than done if you're looking to build something with a specific person. A subset of people really want to connect and grow something with the right person, while others seem to want to keep their options open and have multiple "potentials" in the race, often concurrently. And I do think there's often a sense of betrayal for the person on the receiving end of that treatment, especially if they were emotionally invested in any way. But of course there's also a decent chance that you weren't quite "it" for her.
Unfortunately that is the society we live in. I find ghosting such a despicable attitude.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I don't know, but someone who is interested will respond.
I think it's because we kept missing each other. A text response hours apart several times in a row would probably kill any interest. It's not a conversation at that point.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
It is pretty prevalent nowadays for people to have meager investment in new people and suddenly stop interacting for little to no reason, much like someone flicking through channels with a remote control who decides to turn a show off after only a two second impression.

Without communication, you'll never truly know what she's thinking, but it likely isn't anything you've done, or didn't do, especially not after brief interactions. It's just the way a lot of people behave when they can easily cycle through infinite amounts of people like TV channels. It isn't your fault.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, lofticries, GentleJerk and 3 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
It is pretty prevalent nowadays for people to have meager investment in new people and suddenly stop interacting for little to no reason, much like someone flicking through channels with a remote control who decides to turn a show off after only a two second impression.

Without communication, you'll never truly know what she's thinking, but it likely isn't anything you've done, or didn't do, especially not after brief interactions. It's just the way a lot of people behave when they can easily cycle through infinite amounts of people like TV channels. It isn't your fault.
The modern world has ruined people. This is only after 15 or so years since the smart phone was introduced. I wonder what the social landscape will be like in 20 more yrs.

Reactions: whatevs, OpheliasFlowers and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
You were most likely the backup quarterback, and when the person with whom you were conversing saw the starter quarterback was going to pull through, you were cut.

However, that doesn't make what was done right.

People today are spoiled for choice, which makes it easy to just drop people, conversations, etc., and hard to make lasting connections.

This is just a wild guess on my part.

That being said, keep putting yourself out there, and don't let things like this discourage you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebster and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you are not a chad or a super cool guy (in something) they ghost easily. Welcome to the tinder culture.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
If you are not a chad or a super cool guy (in something) they ghost easily. Welcome to the tinder culture.
I'm attractive and can be charismatic when I want to. I think it's an "out of sight out of mind" thing.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm attractive and can be charismatic when I want to. I think it's an "out of sight out of mind" thing.
then maybe she was simply not interested, thats all. Some girls have too many options, keep trying, its a numbers game.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I was tryig to answer on your other thread that we were just chatting on but the thread is gone. You can DM me if you want to, I had a few ideas that might help.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Better she ghost you sooner than later so not much time is wasted on your part.

Reactions: Foresight