H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
Just wanted to connect with others who have a chronic illness. I feel so defeated. I've spent every day, all day trying to make it better, doing my research, coordinating my care. Ultimately, there's a little voice that knows it will get worse anyway. I'm in my 20s. I was an attractive woman. In the span of a few months, I started balding, my face started sagging, I started breaking out on my body. I'm trying to cope with the fact that I will never be attractive again but it's so hard because it was just too soon. I now look like I am in my 40s. My mind has not caught up with how I look on the outside. Life is different. It was all taken away from me so fast. I will have this condition forever. I wonder if it's even worth it to keep going now that my health is gone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1, mediocre and NearlyIrrelevantCake
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
While most people are distracted by the superficial, there are some who are attracted to deeper qualities like a sense of humor, compassion, and kindness. it may be that these changes could lead to encountering someone interested in the deeper you.

Reactions: henry22
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
What's your illness?