S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
As a young adult before they could take care of themselves I mean. It seems to happen with kids who are gay or have different religious beliefs, or sometimes to do with dating someone outside their race, mine is strange that there was no reason, they had money but just couldn't be bothered with their children.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ringo and Cathy Ames
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That sucks. My mum just divorced and they had to sell the house to split it, now everyone's in limbo and no-one has a permanent place to stay! She's fucking nuts and selfish as fuck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ringo and Cathy Ames
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
God I hate parents who are rich and tight of fist, when it comes money and their kids.
God I hate parents who are rich and tight of fist, when it comes money and their kids.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
That sucks. My mum just divorced and they had to sell the house to split it, now everyone's in limbo and no-one has a permanent place to stay! She's fucking nuts and selfish as fuck.
That's so similar to what I experienced. She threw out all my stuff too and even called a few months later to try and get money from me. Hope you reach out for help to get you back on your feet

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Cathy Ames and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That's so similar to what I experienced. She threw out all my stuff too and even called a few months later to try and get money from me. Hope you reach out for help to get you back on your feet
Thank you! You too! I'm sorry you went through that ❤️

Reactions: Sleepdrifter
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah, i got into an argument with my mother that was met with "if you do that again youll get kicked out" if i do it again, i wasnt the one that started it the f'en bitch was trying to overwork me and i literally just wanted a nap. i have a back problem, i shouldnt even have been doing that shit in the first place.

i got kicked out for wanting a nap

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Cathy Ames and onlyway63
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
yeah, i got into an argument with my mother that was met with "if you do that again youll get kicked out" if i do it again, i wasnt the one that started it the f'en bitch was trying to overwork me and i literally just wanted a nap. i have a back problem, i shouldnt even have been doing that shit in the first place.

i got kicked out for wanting a nap
Jesus. How did you make it through

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Jesus. How did you make it through
barely....i moved in with someone else and just ended up getting hurt more. just a couple days ago i actually realized he was just like my mother when he did the exact same self centered thing she did

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, my adoptive parents abandoned me at the age of 18yrs, Removed all trace of me from the family home and moved on with their lives! I returned 5yrs later and Apologized for being a immature idiot and hoped they would say something but all I got was silence, Weirdly the last words l heard my dad say were 'l hope to see you again Son', l rang them 3 time's over the next 5 year's but they persistently refused to let me return home! By then l had already been in the Army 3yrs and 6 months later my battalion left for Afghanistan! The boy they threw away never came back but a Angry man did!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Cathy Ames and Sleepdrifter
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I hope Walter (@whywere) will have time to chime in later on. He definitely knows what it is like.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you @Cathy Ames, you are such a wonderfully kind and caring soul!

Yes, I can give a good one on this subject, here it goes.

After a night in the beer hall, I was "made" and when I was born, I was a male child, not female, for which my "parents" had hoped for. My "dad" wanted to leave me at the hospital for adoption, but my "mother" said it would be too embarrassing public wise, so I went home. YA!

You see, their 1st born was a male child, which my "dad" wanted and when my "mother" got pregnant with me they hoped for a daughter, a complete family in their eyes. Well, I was a male. They tried once more and got the daughter that they wanted.

Growing up, I heard all the time this, my "dad" had his son, and my "mom" had her daughter, and I was a "mistake" In fact till I was kicked out at 18 my "parents" called me mistake all over the place even on public. So embarrassing!

When I got 18, they kicked me out and I never heard from them again ever, 100% their choice.

To add salt to the wound, when my "parents" died, they left my younger sister a hobby farm and cash and my older brother got 4 million U.S. dollars and I got zero.

So, in conclusion, my heart aches for each and every soul who ever has or and to endure such hell.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Forever Sleep, Sleepdrifter and 2 others