bugfriendly

bugfriendly

Apr 14, 2019
I'm not going to kill myself. Off and on I've wanted to for a long time. I've never 100% committed to attempting but many times I have intentionally put my life at great risk. I had a date for this year. But hey, This world is vast, we are each our own realities and I want to explore as much of my reality as I possibly can, mentally as well as physically. Life is crazy hard. I'm mental! I have difficulty controlling my mood and I get sad sometimes and it consumes me. But there are moments I do feel happy and forget about my troubles only if it is just for that moment. Even if I were to go days or months or years without feeling it, I know it exists. Even when it seems hopeless and I lose my head, I owe it to myself to tough it out and remind myself that happiness exists. Eternal suffering is never certain in life for anyone no matter who you are or what you have endured. So I will continue to live in pursuit of those moments. I will choose to keep going because if I didn't, I would never have the chance to experience happiness again. I believe that life is worth sticking out. We are all going to die one day so why not just take your time and instead of taking your individuality away from yourself, fucking own it.

I am pro choice. You have control, you do what you want with it. Just please be certain.

• Love
Reactions: Shamana, Cookiedough8956 and Alchemist
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Good for you. I think death is a last resort and not to be taken lightly.

Reactions: bugfriendly and Jolene40