Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Is there a blacklist for accounts that are clearly authorities? If you want to know who they are PM me.

I've seen several recent posts by someone who's clearly a cop asking about sources.

DO NOT GIVE AWAY SOURCES PEOPLE. Please don't fuck it up for all of us.

To the authorities: all you are doing is forcing us to use painful, messy and graphic methods that often involve members of the public (train tracks, hangings, firearms, etc). This then creates further issues and places more burdens on society with 300+ very traumatised individuals, some of whom will then go on to commit suicide due to the trauma of witnessing the aftermath of blood, guts, flesh and bones sprawled all over the train tracks.

People determined enough to kill themselves will kill themselves. Regardless of whether you take down sources. Removing peaceful methods only creates further harm for these individuals and their families.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: hi-okbye, Action, Smelly_ballz and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for making this.

• Love
Reactions: emptymiku, Yaffle and exitplease
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Is there a blacklist for accounts that are clearly authorities? If you want to know who they are PM me.

I've seen several recent posts by someone who's clearly a cop asking about sources.
You should report those accounts, no need for a blacklist if they can just get banned by mods.

• Love
Reactions: Yaffle and exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Thanks guys! Reported. The down side to that is they'll be back under a different account name, which makes them harder to track.

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
These days its super hard to figure out who is in need and who is just faking. Its really sad that they want to keep taking away everything from us , forcing us to stay in a place like robots and slaves.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and exitplease
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Your plea to the authorities is a waste of time, albeit well-intentioned. They're doing a job which they are paid for. Their performance isn't judged on what methods people used.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, fwompie and exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Your plea to the authorities is a waste of time, albeit well-intentioned. They're doing a job which they are paid for. Their performance isn't judged on what methods people used.
Bahaha! Too true. Bless you!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fake news.
SN is not illegal in most places, no one cares about sources.

You can readily buy the stuff on catering suppliers, chemical vendors and often Amazon and eBay.

Don't buy into the hype, or put money into the sellers charging £100 for 25g on the darknet markets. SN is less than £10/kg

Reactions: HypoxicHeaven
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Oh man why can't society accept suicide even a little bit

• Love
Reactions: Action, exitplease and tiger b
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Fake news.

You can readily buy the stuff on catering suppliers, chemical vendors and often Amazon and eBay.

Don't buy into the hype, or put money into the sellers charging £100 for 25g on the darknet markets. SN is less than £10/kg
SN will be illegal soon, and sources will disappear once it is known that suicides are linked with the sources.

• Aww..
Reactions: hi-okbye, lopsidedcrawdad1 and exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Fake news.

Dude have you been living under a rock? You seem utterly clueless about the situation... Most of what you've just said is inaccurate (or to put it more bluntly - complete garbage).

I don't mean to be rude but...please don't comment this rubbish on my thread.

Reactions: hi-okbye
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Fake news.

Idk man... and what about the places where it's illegal. Here where I live it's 100% illegal

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Fake news.

For sure it's dirt cheap for anyone with a legitimate business or for educational establishments.

Sadly there's no way I can buy that myself.

It'll just drive more people to jumping, hanging, cutting and trying to OD on useless drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.