warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Tonight, when I was sleeping, I had a wonderful dream where I was spending time with a beautiful girl with blue hair. We hugged and spent time together. I literally fell in love. In this dream I had no depression, no anxiety. I was happy to be hugged by such a beautiful creature with blue hair.

That's why I have this nickname. Warm dreams. Only dreams save me from depression. I avoid my reality through dreams because I am not in the hell I have been in for the last 3 years of my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endofit, Sannti, raindrop9 and 10 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I wish it was easier to master lucid dreaming at least then I could live 1/3 of my life as an actual life and way beyond that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ksmиda and warm dreams
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Those dreams feel so real but they just leave you so sad for the rest of the day.
Maybe they're actual experiences but in different versions of our lives? This thought does bring me some comfort after those dreams.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8 and warm dreams
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I got nightmares started 5 years ago. After I was cruelly betrayed and tortured. They haven't passed yet. I'm in hell all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and warm dreams
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I got nightmares started 5 years ago. After I was cruelly betrayed and tortured. They haven't passed yet. I'm in hell all the time.
I'm very sorry that this is happening to you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I miss remembering or experiencing dreams... Haven't remembered having had any for the past year or so... Be it good ones or nightmares.

• Hugs
Reactions: warm dreams
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I miss remembering or experiencing dreams... Haven't remembered having had any for the past year or so... Be it good ones or nightmares.
I understand you perfectly... I am very sorry that you have no dreams.

Thanks to the fact that I take antidepressants, I began to have very vivid and warm dreams more often. Without antidepressants, I don't have good dreams either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8