cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
So my question is ..

AE are a must but what are peoples take on NO painkillers & just the AE & BENZOS & obvs SN.. ?

Cause will the benzos help with the headache & falling unconscious quicker .. I don't want to overload medication & would like it simple as possible ..?

Thanks .

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I dont think painkillers really do much tbh. They can help with the headache you get due to low pressure but otherwise your plan looks good

Reactions: アホペンギン and cscott
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I've planned for stan's guide minus antacid, so just SN, AE and painkillers. If you remove the painkillers I guess you can expect some/more pain.

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I've planned for stan's guide minus antacid, so just SN, AE and painkillers. If you remove the painkillers I guess you can expect some/more pain.
So are u not taking benzos to help sedate u faster and calm you.?

It's such a mix of answers and stuff out there hard to know man. But thanks for replt

D

Deleted member 65988

Cause will the benzos help with the headache & falling unconscious quicker
I agree, it's a luxury but I think it helps greatly with aiding unconsciousness faster and keeps you from being too anxious. I've seen a few cases where people who used sn to ctb had benzos to accompany it.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I agree, it's a luxury but I think it helps greatly with aiding unconsciousness faster and keeps you from being too anxious. I've seen a few cases where people who used sn to ctb had benzos to accompany it.
Thanks.. So would u cut out the painkillers and just do AE, BENZOS & SN ?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
So my question is ..

AE are a must but what are peoples take on NO painkillers & just the AE & BENZOS & obvs SN.. ?

Cause will the benzos help with the headache & falling unconscious quicker .. I don't want to overload medication & would like it simple as possible ..?

Thanks .
Finally someone who wants to simplify like me.

This is my simple method for SN

1.fasting as many hours as i can. 2. Metoclopramide 30 mg and onadesatron . 3. 1 hour to 45 minutes later 25 g SN in 60 Ml water. 4. make 3 additional cups of sn as backup in case vomit.
Note that this follows latest Peaceful Pill Handbook . I just removed any other drugs which i consider unecessary and always have.

The only thing I might change is metoclopramide 60 mg. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad idea? The recent attempt person and I did agree to up the meto they said to 40 mg . I 'm thinking of doing 60 mg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

Thanks.. So would u cut out the painkillers and just do AE, BENZOS & SN ?
No, I'd take benzos, SN and AE as well as Painkillers just to make sure if anything, in my opinion.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Finally someone who wants to simplify like me.

1.fasting as many hours as i can. 2. Metoclopramide 30 mg and onadesatron . 3. 1 hour to 45 minutes later 25 g SN in 60 Ml water. 4. make 3 additional cups of sn as backup in case vomit.
Note that this follows latest Peaceful Pill Handbook . I just removed any other drugs which i consider unecessary and always have.

The only thing I might change is metoclopramide 60 mg. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad idea? The recent attempt person and I did agree to up the meto they said to 40 mg . I 'm thinking of doing 60 mg
I don't have meto and only ondasteron, would it work? I figure it's still prescription and will do something at least

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
It's important to keep in mind that the primary goal with the AE is to speed gastric emptying not just prevent vomiting. You want the SN getting to the small intestine as quickly as possible. Given the cases described here over the years, it seems most people vomit even with an AE. It's just not something you can 100% percent avoid and upping the dose won't likely help. It will just increase the chance of side effects from the medication. Stick to the protocol of 30mg and fasting 8 or more hours. Even if you vomit, the SN is still likely to be lethal. Vomiting does not mean failure. It's a poison and a very large quantity at that so expecting not to vomit is just not reasonable. I'm doing the full protocol but completley expecting to vomit even though I have a strong stomach. I'll have my backup glass and just hope enough reaches the small intestine in time.
I don't have meto and only ondasteron, would it work? I figure it's still prescription and will do something at least
That medication will not have a gastric emptying effect so is not suitable for the SN method. Its technically better than nothing but it really won't help much. Meto and domperidone can both be purchased without a prescription online if you know where to look.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, cscott, NoHorizon and 1 other person
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
So are u not taking benzos to help sedate u faster and calm you.?

It's such a mix of answers and stuff out there hard to know man. But thanks for replt
No, it's stupid but I don't really feel OK lying to my GP to get benzos so just going to go without. I'd imagine if you were doing either painkillers or benzos then benzos would be the one to pick as a headache won't be as bad as panic and terror.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Meto should be taken as well

To op: Finally someone who wants to simplify like me.

Note that this follows latest Peaceful Pill Handbook . I just removed any other drugs which i consider unnecessary and always have.

1 reason to eliminate all the extra drugs is cause imo taking all those drugs further increases risk of vomiting

I've seen several cases where they succeed just sn and water .

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
It's important to keep in mind that the primary goal with the AE is to speed gastric emptying not just prevent vomiting. You want the SN getting to the small intestine as quickly as possible. Given the cases described here over the years, it seems most people vomit even with an AE. It's just not something you can 100% percent avoid and upping the dose won't likely help. It will just increase the chance of side effects from the medication. Stick to the protocol of 30mg and fasting 8 or more hours. Even if you vomit, the SN is still likely to be lethal. Vomiting does not mean failure. It's a poison and a very large quantity at that so expecting not to vomit is just not reasonable. I'm doing the full protocol but completley expecting to vomit even though I have a strong stomach. I'll have my backup glass and just hope enough reaches the small intestine in time.

That medication will not have a gastric emptying effect so is not suitable for the SN method. Its technically better than nothing but it really won't help much. Meto and domperidone can both be purchased without a prescription online if you know where to look.
Does domperidone help with gastric absorption.. as this is what I have ?

D

Deleted member 65988

Very well said, I think people forget this part about the importance of an AE.
Yes it works fine, it's an alternative to Meto after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toofargone6969
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yes domperidone will speed gastric emptying. That's the one I'm using as well. I just did a test dose yesterday and had no side effects thankfully