Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I only have about 2-3 years left if I'm "lucky". I don't think I can make another 5.

A part of me has this furious energy to throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks. After all l, what do I have to lose?

But I genuinely can't come up with anything radical that I would do differently. I'm in the most make-or-break dilemma of my life, and I can't find a solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beeper and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ummm, well, a hobby might help.

For instance, I started learning japanese just out of curiosity but I'm really enjoying it now! I even wanna teach japanese now! lol

So, look for something! It's not too late!

After all, what's the rush? Death is patiently waiting for all of us!

This is the last shot I'll give to life but it's better than doing nothing I guess!

Reactions: Beeper
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Ummm, well, a hobby might help.

For instance, I started learning japanese just out of curiosity but I'm really enjoying it now! I even wanna teach japanese now! lol

So, look for something! It's not too late!

After all, what's the rush? Death is patiently waiting for all of us!

This is the last shot I'll give to life but it's better than doing nothing I guess!
I'm trying to think of something I have always wanted to do besides travel. I guess a solid goal would be to grow magic mushrooms. I have to buy new spores.

• Love
Reactions: Beeper and WornOutLife
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Perhaps you could work towards turning traveling into your job?

It might sounds like a real hard feat, but investing in a camera, booking cheap holidays to random places, and document it on a youtube channel?

The beauty of the internet/youtube is that you can turn almost any random interest into a job simply because other people with similar interests will want to live vicariously through your content.

There's still time if you wanted to try it :)

Reactions: Celerity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had the energy to do something, I would just try anything I had the slightest interest in and there is a chance I could enjoy it. I guess a change can sometimes help when we are tired of living.

Reactions: Beeper
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Damn I haven't tripped since '04. Sometimes I think that could be just the ticket.
I ordered spores from a supposedly trustworthy distributor in TN. I'll post here if it works.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame